I have large ears and they stick out about 1.25 inches from my head. I have the Razer Blackshark V2 Pro and my ears lay right against the driver wall padding. This leads to ear pain about 30 minutes into wearing them.

So far, I have not found a company that makes replacement ear pads for this model. There are replacement pads for the Blackshark V2 and V2 X but not the V2 Pro. The snap pin alignment is different between the models.

What I'm looking for in a headset:

- Good audio

- Good mic

- As Techne says "Stinkin cozy". Gotta be comfy. I have big ears and need deep ear cups.

- Decent battery life like 20 hours

- Good build quality. Hoping they won't break within the first 6 months of use.

I do have the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 ohm headphones paired with a Mod Mic 5 attached to it but I'm looking at wireless stuff.

Any help with finding this golden egg of a headset would be greatly appreciated.

OH! almost forgot to mention that I did have the Corsair HS80 headset for like 8 hours before I had to return it due to a faulty microphone. I was on the phone with Corsair tech support for 40 minutes and they even deemed it faulty.

Those were comfy and my ears did not touch the driver wall at all. The driver wall is actually slanted at like 20 degrees to conform to angle at which most ears stick out. I have no idea why all headset don't take this approach.