Thread: new Nissan Z...

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue IRedsquare's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default new Nissan Z...

Off topic... Anybody else excited about the new 2023 Nissan Z? I know I am! Same motor in the in the Infinity Q50 makes 600whp+ with no issues. The new Z will be my midlife crisis sports car lol.

Last letter, first love... AOD Member AOD_Cutchall's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

I'm somewhat excited about it. Mostly for the fact that they haven't killed off the Z yet and they're continuing it with a newer model. I do like the new Z and I hope it is successful and sells well. I think it will be successful because of the usual younger buyers and the older generations wanting it as well. Because of the somewhat retro styling and manual transmission it seems to be very popular among the older guys in the clubs. I've considered it myself, but in the end it mostly just mirrors the modifications I have done to my 91 TT so not sure it would be worth it for me.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue IRedsquare's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Cutchall View Post
    I'm somewhat excited about it. Mostly for the fact that they haven't killed off the Z yet and they're continuing it with a newer model. I do like the new Z and I hope it is successful and sells well. I think it will be successful because of the usual younger buyers and the older generations wanting it as well. Because of the somewhat retro styling and manual transmission it seems to be very popular among the older guys in the clubs. I've considered it myself, but in the end it mostly just mirrors the modifications I have done to my 91 TT so not sure it would be worth it for me.
    Agreed. I totally get what you mean. I'm trying to decide if I want a new sports car (the Z) or if I still want to import either a 1994-1996 Rx7 or a 1996 Mk4 Supra... Love the new look of the Z and everything it comes with and its potential to make big power considering what AEM has done with that powerplant (their Q50 infinity runs 9.8 seconds 1/4 mile with little over 1,000whp).

Can I have your Tots SpruceyMoosey's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, that new fontier pro 4x is looking nice. Nissan is putting in work

All my toys are broken and So am I inside, mom.The carnival has closed Years ago AOD Member AOD_Tranquillo's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Key words: 6-speed manual! Rear wheel drive with 400 (claimed) horsepower at $40k! Silver with Black chrome 5 spokes, ohhh yeah!

I took an IQ test and the results were negative JimmieRustles's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

they look even better in person than they do in photos

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I enjoyed the 2003 350z that I had...where I got my screen name/gamer tag from.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	350Z Body Kit 20_2004.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	809.0 KB 
ID:	42610
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
ID:	42608   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
ID:	42609