Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BLINIX's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Default A good mail app for android?

I've been using Outlook for ages, but for the last year the app has been horrible for my 365 account. Basically every time I want to see my mail I have to log in again. I tried a factory reset, reinstalling the app and nothing, also the default mail app for win 10 cant sync that mail (even if outlook desktop can).

So here I come, asking ya what app you use for mail on android, there are soo many that I cant really choose (wanted to use thunderbird, but only desktop for that one).

MOAR GLUE!!
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

How did you setup the app? Use default or did you select anything different? I ask because I have used Outlook on Android for years over multiple devices (including tablets) and have not seen this. If I had, it would have driven me nuts!

You could always try an "app password"? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-a6f2979a7944

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alias': Activision: Zeke009#2424731 |

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BLINIX's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Hmmmm, its an exchange/365 account, but that´s a good idea I havent done, gona try setting it up manually and see.