Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Firewall's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Default Outpost Rush

Tried out the Outpost Rush last night with two other AOD peeps. First time trying it, it was interesting.

This basically details what to expect: https://game8.co/games/New-World/archives/348199

While waiting in que, you can go about your regular business. I was mining while another group member queued us. We started and the other team had 2 organized 5-man groups. Like other battlegrounds, in every other game, an organized 5-man team can make life hard on single people randomly put into groups, never mind two of them. I was getting my Azoth handed to me! Halfway through I realized I still had on my 5-piece mining gear! Lol. Life got a little better after that.

Second time was a bunch of random PUGs on both sides. That game was fun. Winning also increased the enjoyment factor.

Win or lose you get Azoth and Gold. Losing still rewarded 270 Coin and 175 Azoth.

IMHO: It was a fun experience as something else to do in game. Gold and Azoth is always welcome. It adds to the game, you get a group together and you can be anywhere, only 1 person has to que the group then go about your business, get pulled in, play, then you end up back where you were in game, go about your business. It is buggie, to be expected, I guess.

My concern: It will become dominated by organized 5-man groups, who know what to do, at the right time. The classic puggies crying they are being farmed by the organized teams and the organized teams yelling ‘it’s an mmo, get a team together’ or my favorite ‘get gud’. Like I said, happens in every game with battlegrounds.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BigZach's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Time for some fun as 5-person musket squads?

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Firewall's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Focusing down the healers in the back? via TS? Muhahahaha! ahem. That sounds like an excellent idea and is inclusive to fellow AOD members.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I was doing some solo runs myself last night and I definitely enjoyed it and there rewards were still good. But man a 5-man AOD comp would be legit.

I'm nice. Talk to me! AOD Member AOD_Ghostwalker's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

This sounds like a fun thing for the Reapers :p sign up and lets see what we can do with it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is my signature. Hi!