#Hainzy's Cat

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default 36 Hour Stream in Honor of SgtMaj Bluntz

This weekend, starting at 12:00pm EST Saturday December 11th to 12:00am EST Monday December 13th, we will be hosting our AOD anniversary stream for 2021. This year, our focus is on the life of our lost brother SgtMaj Bluntz. Bluntz was a cornerstone of this community, and he loved gaming with everyone here. In his honor, the stream team has put together a 36 hour event where we will reflect on his life here in AOD and with his family. All donations collected from this stream will go directly to help his wife and son, as the loss of their loved one has immediately and suddenly impacted their lives in every conceivable way.

Let’s get together and watch some of our amazing AOD streamers play some games this weekend. We will share stories of Bluntz while we remember his presence, and bring this community together at a time when we are all grieving. We would love for you all to enjoy the fun and observe any part of this event that you can.

Last edited by AOD_Hainzy58; 12-10-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    I can't feel my fingers.

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_BeastMode's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Hey im taking time off again im selling my computer for money to pay bills so i wont have one ill text on forums and on android.