Loyalty + Unity go BRRRRRRRRR ParvusIosh's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon10 What games have you enjoyed so much they made you want to 100% them?

Essentially, title. I'm sure all of us have had at least one game that was such a good time, you wanted to make sure you got all the achievements, collectibles, complete every side quest just so you could get every ounce of enjoyment out of it.

For me, it's been Hollow Knight and I am very close to 100% completing Dark Souls 3. My partner is currently grinding Korok Seeds in BotW to get her first 100%. Wondering what kinds of games pulled the completionist out of you!

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Nakisanye's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Streets of Rogue

It's a relatively short game and just by playing I had already gotten a lot of the achievements. Getting the harder achievements prolonged my enjoyment of the game-which I guess is kind of the point. I've 100% games before but not a lot. Stardew Valley, Fallout 3. Gears of War 3.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! YourXWife's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Road War 2000. It came out way back in the 386x66 days by a company called SSI. You can get it as shareware for free. The concept is great. It could use some gfx overhaul. It still plays like the original with 1 small problem- when you go into manual vehicle combat you cant tell what the front of the vehicle is- the gfx are that bad. I was a huge fan of the SSI games back in the day. UbiSoft bought the SSI IP games- shut it down and never looked back. Thus I won't ever buy a Ubisoft game again. They are just as bad as EA imo.

My runner up would be Dark age of Camelot. They need to fire John and Carol and update the gfx engine and game. Ive lost off n on about 15-20 years of my life on that game. Their "care" of the IP as of late has been horrendous, allowing cheats, calling them skilled, and ignoring the 16 or so that ruin it for everyone else because they don't have the people to test the player base or want to because their so greedy and don't want to lose the subs.
    Last edited by YourXWife; 01-08-2022 at 11:38 AM.

Can I have your Tots Yossarian678's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Cyberpunk. So many people had bad experiences with it but I loved it. It had a lot of really obvious issues but man did I enjoy it.

Also Hades. At some point I hit a hard skill ceiling but I put a LOT of hours into that game in a VERY short time. Just a great great game.

Valheim. Not sure you can 100% that game (and it's still in beta, I think) but I beat the "final" boss and then played it for another hundred hours or so.

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Hetzer_75's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Yossarian678 View Post
    Cyberpunk. So many people had bad experiences with it but I loved it. It had a lot of really obvious issues but man did I enjoy it.

Also Hades. At some point I hit a hard skill ceiling but I put a LOT of hours into that game in a VERY short time. Just a great great game.

Valheim. Not sure you can 100% that game (and it's still in beta, I think) but I beat the "final" boss and then played it for another hundred hours or so.
    I absolutely loved Cyberpunk. I played through on PC and had very few bugs plus the story was amazing. I didn't follow the development as closely as others so I wasn't as heartbroken on features that didn't make it in. It seems like so many people put the game on such a pedestal there was no way it could have met their expectations.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Tdraptor's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

For me it was Bloodborne. I adored every single thing about that game and wanted to everything I possibly could in it, and did. To date it is my only platinumed Playstation title.
    Last edited by AOD_Tdraptor; 01-21-2022 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typos

If you think Canadians are polite, you don't know many Canadians! AOD Member AOD_Azrael's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Arkham Knight was the game I ever came the closest to 100'ing. Finished all of the side quests, but couldn't get myself to grind through all of the Riddler stuff. So I just youtubed the alternate ending lol

Knee High to a Worms Ass Rin_Bexa's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Conan exiles! It's become my favorite game. The building of bases and villages is great, and the combat is flawless. It's so far the best survival/sandbox I have found.

And the Ranger's aim was deadly with the Big Iron on his hip Spudbob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sly Cooper. Any of them really, but I think I 100%ed the first game (Thevius Racoonus) and was well on my way to 100%ing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th games. All on PS3 with remasters since my original copies on the PS2 don't work anymore sadly.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The one game that to this day still gets me is Soma an indie horror game that is honestly IMO a masterpiece. I actually ended up 100% the game by sheer accident because I replayed it so many times out of pure enjoyment LOL