Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default So my third chance?

AOD has always felt like a home for me. The code of conduct and everything else. I have strayed big time and fucked up.

So my life up to this point.

I have deployed and risked my life to defend my country. I pay my bills on time. I've dealt with alot of heartache and have came back here because I respect our core Values.

I honestly have dealt with alot. Back when I was a Cpl in AOD I had no money and was basically stealing parts from Walmart to play Jedi Academy. My life was going no where and I was a loser. I had failed out of college and realized I didnt want to be some unshaven piece of shit. To give you a perspective of my life I worked at a mall for a pack of Arabs and was selling cheap Helicopters over Christmas. One weekend when I was in College I should have been arrested. By the Grace of God I was not. I went to the recruiters office and asked, well honestly begged to be enlisted in the United States Navy. My life changed from there.

It was fun to do Serious Sunday, it was fun to organize combat; but when your ass was on the line it was something completely different. Living 24/7 with a group of guys lets me know how much I failed AOD. Frankly I was demoted and unhappy about it so I staged some stupid rebellion as a kid because I was wrong. I than because my financial stability decided to hop on and put on tags that I don't deserve and never did.

I do not deserve any forgiveness or respect but ask for it. I would like to put in an application request.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey bud,

Not at this time, unfortunately. I'm happy your life has changed for the better, but unfortunately your past still casts a heavy shadow here in the AOD/MBII community. Sadly, no amount of apology posts is going to change things.

I genuinely wish you the best, and maybe one day you'll be welcome back in. Unfortunately it is not at this time.

Sorry, bud.
    Last edited by A$aprocky; 01-14-2022 at 06:52 PM.