Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Random Games

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was like a random game night or week or the like, when there to just play games that might be able to have a few people or more, running for a short period.

Thanks.

I didn't take Steroids...Honest AOD Member AOD_Rywo's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Not an official night that I know of clan wide. Some divisions I know have run Friday night random or such things, or will do other division raids where they all jump to like BF and play with folks there. Occasionally there have also been things like clan Minecraft servers. Were there some games you were thinking of? It may be something to look further into.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm a Steam user when it comes to the active game I run with AOD, so there is a bunch of news on releases as time goes on and there has been several releases of interest, new and old. I was just seeing if there was more sort of an "official" random game night. Something like were players list say the 2-5 games of interest and when a majority is found maybe go with the game or two for whatever time period, or something with new releases or old ones and run at a time.
    A big say factor was the idea of Teamspeak, taking into account that it would be a nice help on doing such things once say done.

Was just wondering more than anything, but just wasn't to interested in sinking some funds into some games perhaps if there wasn't quite the "steam" for it.

Thanks, I appreciate the response.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits. Styrgis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Mopst of those are organized by members directly. We have nothing "Official" per se but many Divisions have had a tradition of 'channel bombing' to play another title or organizing a random game event (looking at you, Among Us). Speak with your leadership about their interest and they aren't, take the reigns and organize a game night on your own. You may start with only three or four, but as the word gets out you could see that number grow exponentially. Who knows, you might even start a new tradition.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Alright, makes sense. I'll see if something comes up. If anything comes of light ill talk to leadership and go from there. Appreciate the feedback.