Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_bigjeff3's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Authorization code issues

For at least a couple years I have always had issues with getting the code in my e-mail. The last time I was able to receive it was last year July I can get the purchase and support e-mails ( I got stuff through the game) no problem.
    But I can't get the authorization codes, it doesn't go to spam and it's not on the block list it just does not come through for what ever reason.
    I have been playing through steam and can login to the website through steam and checked that my e-mail is there and so on but can't change any thing because it wants to send that code. I was trying to link my phone number to but can't.
    So for heck of it I opened a gmail account went to gaijin and made another account with just bigjeff3 with the gmail to see what happens. Through the gmail I can receive all the codes even linked my phone and it can receive the code but I haven't played any using it.
    Is this a browser (I use Firefox) or is it my AT&T Yahoo mail account?
    Any ideas any one, because I'm still waiting for gaijin to even read my support ticket, I got the e-mail that they have got it given it a ticket number but nothing so far.

With out the codes I can't play through the game launcher itself which plays better than through steam, can't get on the dev server or even play Enlisted.

Quitters!!!!
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

I'm no guru on this and will be little help. I launch the game via the war thunder icon on my desktop and not via steam. But I, too, have a yahoo email but I get all my codes via text messages on my phone. The only time I ever have to enter any kind of code is when I logon to the WarThunder.com website. No matter what I do for that website I always have logon, enter a code and then logon again. For me it's the most annoying thing. You can click "remember me" this is a private device every time but it doesn't. Their entire system is broken including their game where the radar on the Gepard never works, can't locate or lock onto any aircraft.

Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_bigjeff3's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Well, finally got through with gaijin and every thing is solved. It seemed it would't get done but for what eve reason they think it was between Firefox or my Yahoo account that wasn't letting the e-mails go through. I had to start up a google account but at least I can play the game, dev and Enlisted. The game seemed to play better directly than through Steam so we're all good.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Nice to hear.