If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Nakisanye's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default XBOX Game Pass any good?

I find myself either downstairs/backyard or on the move a lot for work and so I have less time behind my desk for PC gaming. Gaming on the Android has been an OKAY experience tho a lot of great games were ported to iPads but not Android. Heck, Android doesn't even have a Metacritic for reviews, it's a joke.
    After trying out a bunch of things (Android gaming, Steam Link) I'm thinking of getting a Steamdeck or maybe a Switch. But then I remembered the XBOX Game Pass and wondered about streaming to mobile devices.

Does anyone have any experience with (streaming with) the Game Pass and in your experience: has it been worth subbing for?

Are iPads much better for gaming? What would you recommend for gaming on the go?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Not sure about streaming with game pass, but it has a lot of good games. I think I have heard the nvidia streaming service for games is the best one at the moment. For on the go I think steam deck/switch would be the best however I personally don't game off my PC so I am probably not the best person to ask.