Knee High to a Worms Ass TwilightFallen's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Save the world on Fortnite

finnally found a game that my broken laptop can actually run with no lag LOL >.> anyone play this DX

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_TwilightFallen View Post
    finnally found a game that my broken laptop can actually run with no lag LOL >.> anyone play this DX
    I played it in alpha quite a bit, but by beta they had changed dev teams, and changed entire idea of how the game would work, and added in the whole pay to win loot llama BS and so I haven't touched it since. Never even tried the finished game after a few play thrus on the beta.

originally it was going to be 5 v 5 PVP where the goal was to destroy the enemy nexus, during the day you could loot the map just like you do in the final version, or attack the enemy base , and then at night the zombies would attack both bases. so you could still attack or loot at night, but the smarter play was to defend your base at night. though used to be some fun with ninjas kiting the attacking forces to other base

the different classes also thus had roles on the team. I forgot what they were called now but the ninja class was great for quickly scouting or for kiting enemies in to enemy base. the engineer was builder, the solider was high DPS to enemy players or zombies, and I forgot what the others were now.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Atomic_Damo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, I play it sometimes, its not that bad it is kinda fun, if you want then we could play it together someday. Dm on discord and I will send you my epic

Knee High to a Worms Ass TwilightFallen's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Atomic_Damo View Post
    Yeah, I play it sometimes, its not that bad it is kinda fun, if you want then we could play it together someday. Dm on discord and I will send you my epic
    that sounds really awewsome : )