Bot or not? AOD Member AOD_ChemputerScience's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Icon1 Po-2M Overpowered Crafting Event - Breakdown of Materials Needed

I ended up making a spreadsheet for the event, it includes a breakdown of all the materials needed for each part, the total number for one coupon, as well as the total for 3 coupons so you can get a high-tier vehicle coupon. I also calculated the cost in GJN and in USD.

Here's the spreadsheet on Google Docs if you want to look at it, or copy it and modify it for yourself.

Well, it's... quite a lot.

Here's a picture of the summary.

Absolute worst case, you get 1 box of materials every 3000 mission score, which contains 4 to 6 materials. Some seem to be rarer than others, I think. (Non-Ferrous Metals go for twice the price on the marketplace as the other materials.) Pieces of tape, however, drop every 15000 mission score. Luckily, there are modifiers for rank and battle mode.

There are also the following limits:
    Crates with Materials — up to 25 per day and up to 250 for the whole event (until 12:00 GMT on the 3rd of October).
    Pieces of Tape — up to 5 per day and up to 40 for the whole event (until 12:00 GMT on the 3rd of October)
    So, in the average case where you get 5 materials per container on average AND you get precisely the right amount of each material, you need 152 containers for 756 materials, and 30 pieces of tape to make 3 rolls of tape to get 3 coupons. If you get extremely unlucky and all drop 4, it's 189 boxes. This isn't even bothering to touch the technician teams for speedups.

Hopefully, this is helpful for someone else if they want to stockpile their materials to make sure they have enough, and so people know that it takes a lot of materials.

Additionally, none of the event vehicles (except for the Po-2M) are actual premiums, just normal event vehicles, no bonuses, you have to research everything. Additionally, I can't really tell the difference between the Jaguar A and the Jaguar E, aside from superficial stuff. They have identical loadouts. I guess the E model has two pilots instead of the single pilot the A model has, is that a bonus?
    Bragging about bad stats:

I took an IQ test and the results were negative AOD Member AOD_sparkomatic72's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

thanks for sharing this info!

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Addicted2Trance's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder