Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Training squad for energy fighting in air br 6.3 and less

Hello Everyone,
    I would like to take couple of people into custom battles sometime in the near future to try to get our energy fighters higher up and a bit more organized, tactics, bombing, what to do against what plane, how to set up for head-ons, etc.

I'm aspiring of becoming a wing lead for air under 6.3 and perhaps later brs once I personally get better at those.

Current experience i would share would be coming from my experience with 2018 squadron battle format where meta was F8F-1B and have roughly 1k battles in that machine, beginnings would be taught in a buffalo going up in tiers (f4f - f6f - f8f machine guns - f8f cannon)

The format i would like to fly is 4 planes 2x2 2 with bombs 2 without the guys with bombs have to be able to head-on kill on 2km (ideally) the non-bomb planes would be the ones understanding energy fighting more and the downsides upsides of such combat, all it takes is practice.

Throwing bombs - everyone needs to know that with a fighter bomber so that would be practiced as well (dive bombing anti AAA tactics, approach to battlefield etc.)

We can certainly practice various formats it would be the best if we could get together at least 8 people (including me) to be able to simulate 4vs4 fights. (we could borrow players from AOD main should they want to participate :)) )

If you want to join this effort contact me on teamspeak i will be mainly active on the weekends and Fridays for any general questions/trainings/random battle flying in 4 squad.

The part of the game i love is the social part, where you care about your wingmates dont care about "stealing" kills as that does not matter for the course and outcome of a squib battle, all you should care for is that the guy infront of you does not die and number 1 is looking after all his underlings or the last one (depending on situation) (that is already part of my hypothetical training).

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Blecha100's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

and anyone who would like to join up for this effort reply to this thread.