Thread: Quickbase

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Default Quickbase

Anyone use or have experience with QuickBase?
    I am using it at work for a while now and was given the ability to create my own app in it. So, I have created an entire personnel/operations management and reporting tool for my team (50 guard personnel).

I figured I would drop the thread here in case anyone has questions or for trading ideas.

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

We used quickbase for change management for sometime, but ended up moving all of it to ServiceNow since we were already using it for a lot of other things. Wasn’t terribly invested in it but interesting to see it still being used around and about

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_ReaverVI's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Yeah from reading patch notes/history its improved a lot over the years. At this point, where I have started, it seems a lot of things have been ironed out and improved.

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.