Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Nuklear Winter- Dec 23-Jan 6

Dec 23 through Jan 6

Good morning, soldiers of AOD! At ease. Today is a day of preparation and camaraderie as we gear up for the friendly competitive military exercise. I'm going to brief you on the details and expectations. This is not a drill, but a chance to showcase our skills and learn from each other. We'll be facing off in a series of tactical scenarios designed to test our strengths and identify areas for improvement. Name of the game, WINS, we will not accept anything less. Points for wins, depending on the mode are based on difficulty and risk involved. Point break downs are as follows:

Mode: Points:
    Warzone 1st 10
    Warzone 2nd 7
    Warzone 3rd 5
    Multiplayer Wins 1
    Zombies Exfil (after 30mins playtime) 2

Point values may be adjusted once at the midway point of the event if a mode is found to be too unbalanced

Who are you fighting against?
    Why ourselves of course! You will be competing with you squad against other squads. And ranking members above you will be considered part of one unit for this, and any operatives from outside the division will be part of their own. Don't let us down. it would be embarrassing for any non-COD. Group to win!

There are also a few highlight events. These events have some point bonuses. Participating members will receive 5 points just for showing up, and 20 for winning an event for events where there is a winner.

This time it's just for fun, no rewards. Maybe some bragging rights though.

Where do you post screenshots?
    In the call-of-duty-nuklear-winter channel on discord!

Last edited by AOD_RogueHunter; 12-22-2023 at 06:23 AM.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_AlibionLucifer's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Aiiigt bet