Knee High to a Worms Ass AOD Member AOD_theannoyingOJ's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default If anyone could help me out

I like to play fortnite and one day it just stopped working and my application keeps hanging and I have updated my windows and driver and verified the files. I think the problem stems from easy anticheat I am not sure why I've never cheated or even tried to download cheats. It won't let me play games like: The Finals, Apex, Fortnite and R6. I'm not sure what to do and nothing has worked. I tried to reach out to epic and didn't really get a response back: My application initially started by hanging and proceeding to crash. I can't play any games that run on Epic Online Service or EAC such as Rainbow and The Finals too. I've tried everything I can think of. The only thing I did differently was purchase and install Save The World.

Here is what I have tried:
    Reinstalling Fortnite
    Reinstalling Windows
    Installing DirectX and VSRedist (All versions)
    Updating All Drivers and OS
    Different Launch Arguments
    Different Graphic APIs
    Running in Compatibility

My Computer Specs
    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_Laoch's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/guide/

Check out this site, it covers a few different ways you can validate/fix EAC (easy anti-cheat) within your system. Your pc parts are definitely good enough to run fortnite, my guess is the EAC files got corrupted somewhere at some point.

Knee High to a Worms Ass AOD Member AOD_theannoyingOJ's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Yes I agree I think my EAC files corrupted and I've tried this website a few times and says its fine and hasn't fixed the issue. I've tried other websites to fix it but it still hasn't worked. If you have anything else I could try please ask me thanks