Hybrid View

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

The following are all of Gabe Logan's K.I.D.A. Gay News reports from past weeks:

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

Feb. 21, 2006:

As the AOD Empire grows stronger by the day, Emporer Anima vows to bring down those who rebel. Just last night his right hand man, Kid A, tore both Link and Hakashi a new one for daring to speak their minds.

AOD Shang Chi celebrated his 41st birthday yesterday by pwning everything that moved on both servers.....way to go Shang!

JK XO Kid A wins the poll on the craziest member by a landslide with a suprise Buffy in second place....I always thought she was a li'l sweety, but , as they say, you can't judge a book by its cover!

AOD's very own J.K.Rowling, J.K.Link posts the first installment of his quadrilogy today and all i can say is, Harry Potter, you just got pwned!!....Go see for yourself in the Members only sections....way to go Link, keep it up.

The JK division recruiting train is moving...just. Come on guys'n'gals, get them members in here. Give a big AOD welcome to AOD_Gollcher! Youknowumsayinbird!!

Welcome back to the trenches Cotton, Tuffy and Nonk after their general not being here for a whileness. Although Nonk is off again for a hopefully brief hospital visit. Good luck with that Nonk and we hope to see you back, fit and in full working order asap!...oh, and stick to snowboarding EAGames style dude, it's less painful!!

Emo's, stupid mofos or righteous saints?....seems the general opinion is stupid mofo's!

The Killer4000 soundboard is a raging success with everyone...except Killer4000 for some reason. Killer, you rock dude!!

The Kid A soundboard i'm assured is underway and should be coming to a store near you soon....watch this space!!

Upon first inspection, Mad*wolf's clan map is coming along nicely, although Emporer Anima had 1 or 10 little niggles about it...sheesh, is that guy ever satisfied! No pressure wolf!

K.I.D.A. Gay News Sports.

RAW!
    The ?King of Kings? moved one step closer to regaining his throne on RAW, defeating Rob Van Dam and Big Show in the Triple Threat finals of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament.

With the crowd on its collective feet, RVD launched off the top turnbuckle, twisted his body in mid-air and hit Big Show from halfway across the ring with a Five-Star Frog Splash from a seemingly impossible angle. Van Dam made the cover, but the Cerebral Assassin grabbed hold of the referee and refused to allow a count. By the time the referee broke free, Big Show had recovered enough to kick out. As RVD rose, Triple H pounced and delivered a Pedigree. With Big Show still fighting off the effects of the frog splash, the referee counted three and declared The Game the winner.

Triple H celebrated by counting off his 10 world championship reigns, then signaling for an 11th coming at WrestleMania. But current WWE Champion John Cena took exception to the display and made his way into the ring ? just to remind Triple H where the gold currently resides.

Meanwhile, the Rated-R Superstar blamed one man for the WWE Championship being around John Cena?s waist instead of his: Mick Foley. Edge first speared his way to victory against ?Hacksaw? Jim Duggan ? another thorn in his side ? before issuing a WrestleMania challenge to the Hardcore Legend. Edge gave Foley one week to respond.

In other huge news from RAW, Shelton Benjamin became a two-time Intercontinental Champion by defeating Ric Flair. With Flair in control, Shelton's momma appeared to have a seizure outside the ring. While the referee attended to her and called for help, Shelton twice smashed Flair with momma's oxygen tank. After a T-bone suplex, Benjamin was the new Intercontinental Champion.

Mr. McMahon thought the time was right for the Spirit?s Squad?s in-ring debut, so he placed four out of five in a Handicap Match against Shawn Michaels. After HBK hit ?Sweet Chin Music? during the match, he was swarmed by green and white, leading to the disqualification. The Spirit Squad continued its attack until none other than Marty Jannetty came to his former tag-team partner?s aid. Mr. McMahon responded by offering Jannetty a full-time WWE contract next week ? if he?ll join the prestigious ?Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club.?

Also, Candice won a No. 1 Contender?s Diva Battle Royal and will face Women?s Champion Trish Stratus next week. And Carlito announced that he has a big idea for this year?s WrestleMania that?s ?money in the bank.?

Plus, Kane took some revenge by defeating Chris Masters, but ?The Masterpiece? brought down Kane after the match with The Master Lock.

It was also announced that the second inductee into the 2006 WWE Hall of Fame class would be the late Eddie Guerrero. Bret ?Hit Man? Hart was the first inductee announced for the ceremony in Chicago on April 1.

K.I.D.A. Gay Weather!

There will definatly be some!

This is Gabe Logan reporting Live from the Forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

PEACE!!!!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

Feb. 26, 2006:

AOD recruiters have been working their li'l butts off this week with no less than 12 new recruits and a few more waiting in the wings. Well done recruiters and everyone who got potentials to post....nice job!

AOD Vashy D's New Division Site proposal recieved good feedback from the members and, although Emporer Anima failed to comment(in the original 'proposal' topic), his right hand man, JK's XO Kid A, seemed optimistic saying 'sounds great vash. looks like a great idea'. Nice one Vash, hope you get the go ahead on this latest project!

AOD Illiad celebrated his birthday for the 22nd time this week, and judging by his lack of response to the topic dedicated to his big day, it was a GOODUN!!! Lets hope he regains conciousness in time for his 23rd!

We got our new supa-servers this week, thanks to Emporer Anima, and despite a bit of a shakey start, things appear to be running smoooothly now....nice one chief!!

Although the Kid A soundboard is not yet ready to be unleashed on the general public, Hakashi didn't disappoint with a suprise Wedge version with plenty of Wedgeisms to keep us amused. Nice work yo!

Auto-admin strikes again!!!?..It?s a case of 3 strikes and you?re out, so be aware of auto-admin warnings if you?re messing about in the server. I?m pretty sure the chiefs have got better things to do than bail your asses out of jail everytime you get busted!!

AOD welcomes back to the ranks one of it?s favourite sons, SyfaDiaz! Happy to hear you've got everything sorted man and welcome back to the fold.

NIP beat the StarKillers in yesterdays squad match, which makes two in a row for the Ninjas in Pyjamas....way to go guys, nice pwnage!

There was a healthy turnout for this weeks JK2 practice Master Jedi/Royal Rumble and alot of fun was had by everyone concerned.

It's almost that time again!!!! Yes, Emporer Anima announced the March MGM this week which will be an hour later than usual at 3pm EST/8pm GMT so don't be late...and good luck with promo's everyone, each and everyone of you deserve one, but only the chosen few will get them!

OuTcAsT FM rocked vent tonight with a good assortment of tunes, even though a certain Emporer stated 'it's not my kind of music' . A new 'name that tune' competition was started this week and was totally pwnd by yours truly and finally, a public information message from DJ LinkyLink.....'if you're ingame during OuTcAsT FM, you can request songs via x-fire through AODJKL' Just add him and fire away!...Oh, and a late news flash announces OuTcAsT FM will start at 3pm EST/8pm GMT from next week so tune in or miss out!!

K.I.D.A. Gay News Sports!

Team Canada got pwnd by Team Russia 0-2 at the ice hockey finals in Turin and Team U.S.A. were beaten by Team Finland 3-4 .....Nuff said!!!

K.I.D.A. Gay Weather!

There will definatly be some

This is GabeLogan, reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

PEACE!!!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

March 5, 2006:

It's been a slow news week in the JK Division though recruitment is still going strong, with the addition of a couple of Part Timers in the division. Welcome AOD_rsnake53 from NASCAR and TheTash from CoV. Hope you guys enjoy your time with us.

Our very own and much loved XO KidA has been a bit under the weather this week which is very gay news indeed!!OMG, I hope it isn't yaknowumsayinBIRD FLU!!!

Has anyone seen Syfa??? As I reported last week, Mr Diaz is back with us after his LOA, but I for one have not seen him at all. Is he in disguise? Or am I just looking in the wrong places!

If you haven't yet seen Hakashi's Star Wars: Apprentice of the Force videos, go check em out in the General Chat section. They're pretty cool, and on the subject of videos, the psycho kid (same section if you haven't seen it yet) is hilarious!..talk about losin your keys!!

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, GET YOUR USERBARS HERE!!!

http://www.userbars.org/search.htm?s...er=LeChuckieDK

C/O AOD_LeChuckie.

Bloodrein's school for duels!! yes, AOD_Bloodrein is running classes on how to use duel sabers!.duel duelling if you will. X-fire aodbloodrein if you're interested in signing up.

Proby promos

Cdt_underOATH
    Cdt_Cryogenic*
    Cdt_Gollcher
    Cdt_narf2000
    Cdt_Vinta
    Cdt_Wanderer
    Cdt_Slayer

Congratulations guys, very well deserved!

AOD vs JSA TFFA

AOD win by default due to the fact no JSA turned up.way to pwn guys!! JSA's Rouge1 apologises and asks ..can we try and set this up for another date please? I'm sure a 'rematch' will be on the cards pretty soon.

OuTcAsT FM's winners in the 'name that tune' slot are Julie(only cause I wasn?t there) and of course ME, when I was there! oh, and someone called Hakashi got it right too I think.

Don't forget next Saturday, that's the 11th at 3pm EST/8pm GMT it's the march division meeting. It's been posted in 3 different places now so no excuses!! Good luck with the promos.

Like I said at the beginning, it's been a pretty eventless week so I guess there is no more to report.

This is GabeLogan, reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

March 12, 2006:

Yes good folks of AOD JK Division, it's that time of the month again....no Alien, not that one, the other one!!DIVISION MEETING WITH PROMO'S! WooHoo!! Congratulations to me for making Spec, you sooooo deserved it, I don't know how the division ever got on without you...erm...ok, enough about me, who else got the Big P??

Pvt_Tobi-Wan
    Pvt_Babaru
    Pvt_Cryogenic*
    Pvt_Kbo
    Pfc_SanMan
    Pfc_Hampus
    Pfc_Julie
    Pfc_Alucard
    Pfc_Bloodrein
    Pfc_JediKnightLink
    Spec_Killer4000
    Spec_Aku
    Spec_GabeLogan
    Spec_Tuffy
    Spec_LeChuckie
    LCpl_Diesle
    Cpl_DragonFire

Congratulations to all, especially DieSLE and especially especially Dragonfire...who the hell are you sleeping with?...just kidding, well deserved all!

Ok, now to the minutes of the meeting for those of you who were absent, or asleep...cough!DANTEcough! See Douca's 'Jedi Knights Division Notes' in the Members Only section (ignore the fact he spelt my name wrong...TWICE!)

Ok, new recruits. JKA is buzzin, JK2 isn't! we need more JK2 recruits, or even better, as this is a duel JK game division, if you possibly can, play both games, most of us do!

Should Hakashi return?...96.30% of you voted yes so lets have a big hand for the return of Hak-A-Shiiiiiiiiiii, welcome back bro!

Talking of name changes, seems it's stopped reining in Bloodreins world so he will be known as AOD_Blood from now on, if of course the Chief lets him.

Saber Duelling Federation (SDF) If you want to sign up, goto Hakashi's post on the subject in 'General Chat' and submit your application.

AOD_Alucard set the ball rolling on everyone's favourite websites so go check em out in 'General Chat'. AOD_DieSLE did post his favourites in there but, alas, the censors got hold of them and promptly deleted them stating 'there are underage members in here you sicko pervert!!!

Apparently 'gay news' is taking the world by storm. The saying that is, not the incredibly successful news reel, so KidA, you're famous dude...who'd have thunk eh!

Downloads! I have to say the Clone Wars Cartoon Model Pack http://jediknight2.filefront.com/fil...del_Pack;51924 is a must have for all diehard JKA fans, they are sooo cool. Also, the AOD HQ map, also for JKA, is available from http://d.turboupload.com/d/421906/AOD_HQ.pk3.html or if for any reason that doesn't work for you, contact AOD_Mad*Wolf on xfire:zile31 and he will hook you up.

OuTcAsT FM was a pretty cool show tonight, mainly cause yours truly was on it, but besides that, it was generally cool and Link stumped us all with his welsh git song that noone outside of the valleys has ever heard of him.

Well, that about covers this weeks Gay News so i'll see you next week, same Gay time, same Gay channel!

This is Gabe Logan, reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

March 19, 2006:

First up this week is a plug from Dragonfire for his new JKA/JK2 Map reviews which will start in the 'skinning, screenshots and maps' section with a test run tomorrow, that's Monday 20th, with a JKA Map followed by a full JK2 Map review on Saturday and will alternate between JKA and JK2 every Saturday thereafter!..Good luck with that Dragonfire!

Recruits are coming in for JKA yet again. Good job guys down in the server. JK2 is still struggling to get members so come on guys, lets keep Bespin alive!!!

Yet another name change poll, this time for the Dukester. Not quite a whitewash as we've had in the past but 62.69% of you have voted to keep DukeAkiles so I guess for now, Duke is Duke, not MadMaster, Sev, Scorch or Riddick.

This week our very own AOD_Tonekray celebrated his 13th Birthday so Happy Birthday to you Tone, hope you had a goodun. Talking of Birthdays, there is a very special AOD one coming up on Tuesday when Sgt Maj Lividium turns 29 so don't forget to congratulate the big cheese on TUESDAY!!!!!Happy Birthday Liv, have a goodun!..not that he's gonna read this but hey!

AOD_weDGE moved over to the NASCAR division this week, lets hope he still pops into vent, he's always good for a laugh yo! Good luck in your new division wedge.

Saber Duelling Federation(SDF) sign up has been extended until TUESDAY AT THE LATEST so try and sign up before then to give Hakashi time to finalise stuff. Also make sure you read the rules and understand them to save time on the day, cause Hakashi doesn't want to keep explaining it to everyone. The rules/signup post is in the 'General Chat' section.

Anima posts yet again to remind people who haven't yet downloaded x-fire to do so on www.xfire.com and add your id to your profile.

Congratulations to Diesle and KidA for their 'stayupforthirtyhoursathon' on fri/sat. Both were fit to drop(especially Kid) by the end of it but we had some fun listening to Kids stories of days gone by, especially those involving one of JK Divisions more colourful characters..sooo funny.

Finally Proby Promos, congratulations to:
    Cdt_Monk3y
    Cdt_Mad*Wolf
    Cdt_MasterGimpy
    Cdt_DarkM@aster
    Cdt_Al-Akabar
    Cdt_seeker //j//
    Cdt_jawaKnight

Well done for making probation and keep up the good work.

Well, yet another slow news week so lets have some more drama's for next weeks edition..hehe!!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

March 26, 2006:

-No Report :(

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

April 2, 2006:

Yeah baby, da news that is K.I.D.A. Gay News! Is back after a weeks sabati...sebata...erm...a week off!! Oh and thanks Chief for pinning the K.I.D.A. Gay News! Archives.

First off Happy First Birthday Jedi Knight Division. One year on and still going strong. Congratulations to Anima and his Bitches for a top notch job of running the division, you guys all deserve promotions (to make room for the rest of us to move up youknowumsayin BIRD!!!)for a job well done. Also Happy 19th Birthday to AOD_Peace*Keeper, hope you had a goodun!

I'd like to add this post to those of you that offered your support to Skittles, Alucard and Family:

Originally posted by AOD Skittles@Mar 27 2006, 04:40 AM
    Thanks For All The Support Guys!! It Really Means ALOT!!!

Daddy Is Back From The Hospital Now..But We Know That He Still Feels Like Crap? :(? It Makes Me Soooo Sooo Mad Cause? They Tell Us He Is Just Fine..And You Ain't Gotta Be A Doctor To Knows That He Isn't Fine!

Thanks Once Again...You Guys Are The Best!!

-Love,

**Skittles**
    [snapback]480187[/snapback]

I hope your father is well on the road to recovery xx

Mad*Wolf, Mastergimpy and Zicron left AOD for personal reasons so good luck with those guys, our door is always open so don't be strangers. Tobiwan left...and came back again, not sure quite what happened there but welcome back Tobi and Mr JKL is changing Divisions so good luck with that Link, hope you stay JK part time and pop into vent from time to time. You could maybe do a Wedge who seems to be around more now than when he actually was JK.

Illiad is back...kinda! Hope you sort your stuff out soon dude!

Syfa is awol...either that or he's avoiding me!

There is a steady flow of new applicants, though nothing to write home about.

The April Meeting is upon us next Saturday, that's the 8th at 3pm EST so be there or have a damn good reason not to be! Good luck with Promotions to those who are up for them...talking of promotions, we've just had the proby promos and the winners are:

Cdt_Snow
    Cdt_Tobi-Wan
    Cdt_Zicron
    Cdt_Sampyre
    Cdt_Zegz
    Cdt_Marsoin

Congratulations guys, although Zicron has since left us and Sampyre is in the process of changing to Conker.

On the subject of name changes, Monk3y has put in a request to the chief to change to DarthCammel so go vote on the poll(glad you figured it out monk3y) in general chat and ToneKray has changed to PreFanaTic.

The servers are moving AGAIN, this time to New York...damn those servers, are they taking a tour of the US or what! If you live in the New York area and happen to bump into the servers hanging out at the statue of liberty or at the top of the empire state building, you know, the usual touristy things, then give em a slap and tell em to STAY PUT DAMMIT!!!..oh, btw, apparently we'll get a better ping. Personally I'd prefer a postcard, but ping is better than a kick in the stugats I spose.

Speaking of which...KidA, will you please refrain from asking everyone in vent THAT QUESTION!!

Well, that just about covers the forums for this week, but before I go check out http://deathball.net/notpron/ It'll drive you nuts!!

This is Gabe Logan reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

April 9, 2006:

First up this week is the all important JK Division meeting for the month of April. Yet again well presented by the Chief and his #1, good job fellas, keep up the good work. For those of you that missed it, first of all SHAME ON YOU! Second of all, you can get the minutes of said meeting at http://www.clanaod.net//index.php?showtopic=62725 thanks to Mr Secretary aka Mr Alien. Nice write up Alien, good job.

As we all know by now, you can't have a monthly meeting without the monthly Promotions. Congratulations and job well done to:

Cpl_Diesle
    Tr_GabeLogan
    Spec_SoulReaver
    Spec_Shang Chi
    Spec_Cotton
    Spec_Osiris
    Spec_Bloodrein
    Pfc_Cryogenic*
    Pfc_Kbo
    Pvt_underOATH
    Pvt_Snow
    Pvt_Merlin
    Pvt_Tobi-Wan
    Pvt_PreFanaTic
    Pvt_Texas
    Pvt_Conker
    Pvt_seeker //J//
    Pvt_JawaKnight

Keep up the good work guys! On the subject of promotions, the Proby Promos will be out next Saturday on the 15th so good luck to you new recruits.

Due to 'technical difficulties' Ventrilo is down at the moment but I'm sure it will be up and running ASAP so check in everytime you come on.

There is still a steady influx of new recruits but we need to 'double our efforts' and get them rolling in so fill up them slots admins. With the Easter holidays coming up, new recruits should be ripe for the picking so be on the lookout and get ready to pounce!!

AOD says goodbye to Hakashi and Darth Cammel who unfortunately left the clan for reasons of their own. Good luck to them both, they will be sorely missed.

With the absence of Hakashi and JKL, I'm sorry to say OuTcAsT FM is no more. Was good while it lasted but all good things come to an end unfortunately.

Sgt Dante, Cpl Anima, Pvt Kid A?..were they ever that noobish? :o
    Check it out http://web.archive.org/web/20040623042541/...showtopic=12556

NO MORE NAME CHANGES DAMMIT!! It was mentioned in the meeting and I'm mentioning it again. Name changes are pointless. If you're well known, then no matter what you call yourself, you?ll still be known by your old name. If you're new, then why the hell didn't you take the time to sort out your name before you joined!!

Happy Birthday 23rd AOD_Satan, hope you had a goodun

Well, that's about it for this week so until next week, same bat time, same bat channel...oh wait, most of you are too young to remember that. Anyway..

..this is GabeLogan, reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

April 16, 2006:

-No report :(

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

April 23, 2006:

K.I.D.A. Gay News! Is baaaack!.after a short, unscheduled break. Hope everyone had a good Easter and didn't over do it with the chocolate. We don't want a server full of Reelos now do we, I think you'll all agree one is enough, right Kid?

Right then, first off Happy Birthday to Merlin, Texas, Alien and the Chief who turned 15, 18, 16 and the big Two Zero respectively, congratulations guys.

A big warm 'welcome to AOD' for Immortal, Toasty, Coldfire, Dogg, Snoozems, ViperVenom, Elmo and w3Collapse and congratulations to their respective recruiters, keep up the good work guys, but don't sit back on your Laurels, there's still room for improvement!!damn I'm bossy, I should be CO!

Osiris can walk!! it's a miracle! Congrats for getting the use of your legs back and getting rid of the wheelchair. For those of you that don't know, Osiris broke his leg and was too bone idle to use crutches like the rest of us! J/K man, have fun running around

Will there be an Episode IV? Well that is the million dollar question isn't it! Come on Syfa, give us a hint, wherever you are!

There is a new Duelling server for JKA, go check it out if you haven't already, the IP is on vent next to 'Jedi Academy: Duelling' funnily enough. Now who'd have thunk to look there if I wasn't around to point
    it out! Well why don't i just post the IP here i hear you ask....well the answer is simple. That would be too easy!! Now i wouldn't want to be the reason for lazy members 'cause there is no room in AOD for LAZY PEOPLE!!....besides, i couldn't be bothered :P

Congratulations to Mr Alien on his Sergeantship, good job man! And on the subject of Promotions, congratulations to:
    Cdt_w3Collapse
    Cdt_NoNk
    Cdt_Nanovirus
    Cdt_Strom
    Cdt_Coldfire
    Cdt_Sai-Don-Qui
    Cdt_Satan
    Cdt_Cyclone
    for making Probation, well done guys!

NDL is still alive and kicking apparently, just down at the moment due to technical difficulties so stay tuned if you're interested!

Lightsaber duels, breakdancing gorilla's, sukkapunching reelo's, bone crackin ninja's cool'n'funny links galore in general chat this week. Keep em coming guys, if you come across anything that you think will amuse us, post them links!!

NIP's match against JSA was a close call but alas, we got pipped at the post. Great job guys, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you were far far far from being pwned buy these guys. And maybe some of you will be able to get your own back in the AOD/JSA duelling match coming up on Friday 28th at 6pm EST in the JSA server. There are still a couple of places left if any of you think you got what it takes!!

Finally, Dragonfire will announce his European friendly JK2/JKA Practice days (on top of the ones Anima currently runs) on Mondays and Fridays at 7pm GMT, that's 2pm Est. The idea behind this is to give our Europlayers chance to practice in the week, but they are open to all so if there are any American/Canadian/Australian guys around at that time of day, you're more than welcome to join in. The more the merrier.

Well that just about covers the reality show that is AOD JK Division so be good and i'll be back next week for more of what you want.....Good ole gossip you bunch of old women!!!

Peace

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

April 30, 2006:

I'd like to dedicate this weeks publication to an AOD and good friend to alot of you who sadly is no longer with us.

AOD_Naoki......AOD forever!

RIP :(

Ok, congraulations to AOD_Cyclone on his 14th Birthday last Friday and Happy Birthday to AOD_Tuffy and AOD_DIEsle for next Wednesday and Friday...Have a goodun guys! :D

Also congratulations on their Proby Promos to:
    Cdt_Eclipse
    Cdt_ViperVenom
    Cdt_Elmo
    Cdt_MorbidWalker

Well done for making Probation guys, keep up the good work!

Welcome to AOD to Nexius, Thorius, Count BooBoo and Vortis....Hope you guys have a good time with us.

Ooook, what else has happened in the Halls of JK University....Well, for starters, we got our new pinglicious servers up and running, Big round of applause to the Chief for that :wub: :wub:

The May Division meeting is less than Two weeks away so you better start sucking up if you wanna move up!!....all flowers and chocolates should be sent to:

The Chief,
    Jedi Knight Division,
    Angels of Death.

Or, better still, you can send Donations via Paypal to [email protected] for the upkeep of the servers we all play on everyday. These servers arn't exactly free so anything you can spare, no matter how little, would be very much appreciated. Oh, and if you have any questions about this subject, please feel free to contact Anima through X-Fire, Vent, PM or however means you see fit and i'm sure he will happily answer them for you.

Make your own Bollywood Movie...Omg, how funny is that!! If you haven't seen it or contributed to it yet, goto the pinned topic in General Chat and knock yourself out!!

Douca has very kindly posted a Skinning Tut in the Skinning, Screenshots and Maps section so if you fancy a crack at it....DO IT!

The European practice sessions i mentioned last week will be starting tomorrow, the 1st of May for JKII at 7PM GMT/2PM EST/8PM mainland Europe and same times on friday the 5th for JKA. As i said last week, these sessions are open to all so if you're around at those time, pls join in. Oh and don't forget the usual sessions run by Anima. Check his topic for schedules.

Finally this week, AOD beat JSA in the 5v5 Duel Match on Friday. Great Job guys, not just for winning but for all round sportsmanship on both sides.

This is GabeLogan reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

Peace!

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

May 7, 2006:

Due to the fact that NOTHING has happened this week and this news report looked pretty anorexic, i've decided to make it every other week unless you guys wanna spice things up abit in here!

What i will say is the May Division Meeting is on Saturday, that's the 13th at 3pm EST so don't be late. Some of the new guys have asked so i'll fill ya in. There will be a 'meeting room' in vent which will be set up so that only one person can speak at any one time. Anima will start, followed by KidA and maybe Douca. Then everyone will get a chance to say what they want one by one going down the list. We will all be in chat so if you want to bring something to Anima's attention during his spiel, or KidA's during his, then type it in there....NO SPAM!!!! or you will get sent down to walabi world (or duelling as it's now known) and Kid A will abuse you and rape you until you cry!!...so be warned, it's not a pretty sight. After all the talking is done, then the promotions are handed out to the deserved few. This meeting is not Manditory, but if you don't turn up without a damn good reason, you will be sent down to walabi world and Kid A will abuse you and......well you know the rest!

PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO BE THERE! It is important, especially for you new guys.

Well, that's about it for this slooooooooow news week apart from Happy Birthday to Tuffy and DIEsle, hope you guys had gooduns!

Peace

Mysterious Stranger
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

May 15, 2006:

Howdy Clan Fans, welcome to this weeks edition of K.I.D.A. Gay News!!!
    For those of you that don't know(noobs! :P ) this is my weekly(fortnightly if its a slow week) roundup of what's going on in the JK forums. Feel free to read up on past weeks editions up there /\ in the archives, i'm sure you'll be amused at what we've gotton upto!

First off this week is the May Divison Meeting. Plenty of serious subjects brought up including the reintroduction of the 'Zero Tolerence' rule! Basically...or is it basicly....nah, i was right the first time....basically, if you screw up, we(my esteemed collegues and i on the staff) will screw you....HARD! And you could end up with a one way ticket out of Aodville(not to be confused with Advil which is a pain killer....though it could come in handy after you get screwed). If we(my esteemed collegues and i) screw up, we'll get screwed...EVEN HARDER! as apparently, we(my esteemed collegues and i) should know better! For the notes of what else happened at the meeting, Mr Alien has kindly written them up and posted them at http://www.clanaod.net//index.php?showtopic=66722 ....thankyou Moneypenny, that is all!

Of course, you can't have a monthly meeting without PROMOTIONS :D
    Congratulations to:

LCpl_GabeLogan JG
    Tr_SoulReaver JT
    Tr_Bloodrein JT
    Spec_UndeOATH JK
    Spec_SanMan JK
    Spec_Julie JK
    Pfc_Jawaknight L
    Pfc_Conker L
    Pfc_Snow L
    Pvt_Eclipse A
    Pvt_NoNK A
    Pvt_Elmo A
    Pvt_ViperVenom A
    Pvt_Strom A
    Pvt_ColdFire A
    Pvt_Sai Don Qui A
    Pvt_MorbidWalker A
    Pvt_Zegz A
    Pvt_Cyclone A
    Pvt_Marsouin A

Good job guys, very well deserved (especially that guy at the top of the list :D )

Welcome to all the new recruits since my last report, good to have you guys onboard and well done to the recruiters, keep up the good work but don't slack off, there are still plenty of AOD wannabes out there.

I am happy to report that we have a couple of new very capable skinners in our midst, check out Buffy's skin as an example of Elmo's work and Tuffy's skin as an example of Shaggy's work...nice work guys!

Happy Birthday to The Fallen and M4sT3r SpLinT3r who turn 20 and 16 on the 16th. I know M4sT3r SpLinT3r isn't in our Division but he does frequent our forums so i feel he deserves a mention :D

Finally this week on a serious note. When someone breaks our rules and gets 'slept' in the server, please try to refrain from jumping on him, DFAing him, kicking him, abusing him etc. Just stand back and let the admin do his job. We're not in the buisness of humiliating people(even if they do sometimes deserve it) especially when we have none AOD in there. It doesn't do our reputation any favours. If the guy continues to be a jerk, then MAYBE we'll let you have a play with him before he gets banned! :D

This is GabeLogan reporting live from the forums for K.I.D.A. Gay News!

Peace!

Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Lame K.I.D.A News

12/17/2015 - Thursday

Weather

So it is still not snowing in Minnesota. Rain in December? What?

Sports

The Maple Leafs will be celebrating 100 years as a franchise in the NHL next year. Should we throw a clan-wide party? Probably.

The Wild are playing some good hockey right now, and Dubnyk is back tonight against the New York Rangers. The Wild recently acquired Jarret Stoll off waivers, and he will make his Wild debut tonight against his former team. GO WILD!

Meanwhile the Vancouver Canucks are hoping for some defensive improvements to keep them from sinking.

Patrick Kane's point streak finally came to an end as the Avalanche shutout the Hawks 3-0.

Misc

Talon Doesn't Do Spicy.

At approximately 5:00PM Central Time Kid A was on Teamspeak eating a buffalo chicken sandwhich, and poutine from Harvey's Burgers. Normally Kid will share his meals with Talon, but unfortunately the little guy doesn't do spicy food. Iams will have to do for today.

Kid A is Dragonborn.

Today we found out that Kid's stomach wasn't feeling good after eating at "Lee's Palace". Perhaps it was the beef that went bad, or the chicken balls with yum yum sauce that soured. (Note that Kid was able to fit two of these chicken balls in his mouth at once.) Kid needed to find something to ease the stomach before work so he took a trip to none other than Tim Horton's to pick up some peppermint tea. Once he approached the drive in he commanded from on high "I'll have a small peppermint tea, black." The lady taking his order timidly replied, "Dats it?" Kid followed with, "Yea that's it." He drove through, and the lady seemed like she was busy. She was running around, arms waving, scurrying through the kitchen *belch* until she finally came to the window. Kid took his card out to pay, and the lady went to give Kid A his stomach remedy, but foolishly she dumped some tea on his hand. Burning hot, Kid was not upset as he confirmed, "Lady, it's all good...I'm dragonborn". (Today I learned that Tim Horton was a in fact a legendary Leaf defensive hockey player.)

Markyle Cannot Stop Lagging.

Hello?

Closing Statement

Kid would like to mention that even though he is in Battlefront, his heart forever and for always will live in Jedi Knight.