Seeker of Dark Apocrypha AOD Member AOD_Mennoch's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default DarthRaven's Designs

(Note: Before I even put links in this thread, I just want to say in no way, shape, or form am I trying to make money from the clan, even if I post a link with payment aspects on it, doesn't mean I will charge, I only post them as an example, however, if you wish to donate to the cause, I will gladly accept. Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy.)

Just a number of things to share, my DeviantArt, Website (Mentioned in note, don't want to make money from the clan, just example), Facebook Page, even my Twitch. All have varies artworks I have done, and will continue to do. I personally enjoy doing random editing in my Photoshop, it's my pastime/hobby, that and streaming, and of course gaming. If anyone wants anything done, just let me know, my wife also does things, and has posted here within the Art Museum. Her thread is found here.
    « BNet: Mennoch#1752UbisoftSteamYoutubeTwitch »
    ☠ Ϯ ◊ « Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. » ◊ Ϯ ☠

Seeker of Dark Apocrypha AOD Member AOD_Mennoch's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Oh, I forgot, you could also go to my profile here, and look at my Graphic Design album for examples as well.
    « BNet: Mennoch#1752UbisoftSteamYoutubeTwitch »
    ☠ Ϯ ◊ « Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. » ◊ Ϯ ☠