Guild Wars 2
What made you interested in joining AOD?
I Saw AOD in Section 8, and got to know the members through playing with them in that game, I eventually joined and ran an 'Alt' Server for the Clan for a month or so.
What is your in game name?
zWolf
Who referred you?
ShaggyTDawg
Do you have any clan experience?
I played with a group in several MMO's (Ultima Online, Ever Quest, and Finally World of WarCraft.) We all stopped playing together on a regular basis around 2006. I still stay in touch with some of the guys as they were all great Friends, the name of the group was 'Association of Adventurers'

I was in the AOD clan of Section 8: Prejudice. Shaggy T Dawg gave me my indoctrination interview, and accepted me into the Clan, so I have listed him as the 'who referred me' answer.

I really enjoyed grouping with the AOD players in that game, and look forward to that kind of an interaction in Guild Wars 2.
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
No
Do you have a Mic?
Yes
Have you ever used Ventrilo?
Yes
Xfire name?
zwolf
Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
Just at local game shops, and casual LAN parties and such, nothing profesional.
Timezone or Location
MST or GMT -7
Tell us more about yourself
I love playing computer games, I am easy to get along with, I am well aware that by focusing on 'group goals' over individual goals, a person can have a much more rewarding experience - I enjoy working as a group to accomplish a goal.
Are you a former Guild Wars Player
Yes, though I didn't play Guild Wars as much as I'd like to have, nor as much as plan on playing Guild Wars 2.