Banned from Forums tlp.Dak*Sgt/JC*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Cheers!

Noticed things are still kicking around here. I see a few friendly faces around here. Just stopping by to say hi. You guys still doing serious sundays? I remember those being alot of fun.

Hope everyone is doing well. I was playing in a big tlp scrim a few saturdays ago and I remembered how much fun our events used to be over here. I got the sound replacement Jaden made of me for Count Dooku/Obiwan and I found it pretty funny. I got it a year ago and I meant to mention something about it but it slipped my mind.

I realize many of you trolled me to hell and continue doing so even even after all this time. I've put all that behind me.

I wish all of you the best and I don't hold any ill feelings. Feel free to stop by TLP for saturday scrimz, they are open to the community and have been picking up steam.

Hope all of you are doing well and glad to see AOD is doing well. I find it impressive you guys are still trucking along in an almost near dead game. I have pulled out all my tricks in the hat to keep fun events/recruitment going in tlp much like I did in AOD.

I still have the same x fire. xfire=dakorian. I'm availiable if any of you feel like playing a friendly game of mb2. Skinner also created a role play mod for mb2 thats alot of fun(It removed the time limit). Its alot of fun. Weve also got it fairly active.

Anyway best wishes and all that. Thanks to those of you I befriended the years I was in AOD. I had a very good time while I was in this clan, and it taught me how to organize massive events/ how to lead an online community. Every clan I have been in has prospered since I've left AOD. I appreciate the education.

Adios. :D

Sergeant Major
    Rank
    Sergeant Major
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

im still around dakorian, I don't think its wise to make any sort of "hey im still around nice to see you guys are too" threads. You should know from the time you have spent here that this division isn't going anywhere soon. Don't act so surprised.

You actually shouldn't even have a forum account that is not banned, so be thankful you've got one for now. Keep ur distance in-game from AOD, and don't be trying to associate AOD members with TLP's events or ANY events without speaking to a division leader, CO/XO first.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sorry kid, was just trying to be friendly. Back in the day TLP and AOD had a few friendly large scrims that were alot of fun. I remember setting a few of them up personally myself and there were never any problems/issues.

Plain fact of the matter is there are not very many active clans left. And it is getting more and more difficult to find clans that are active enough to participate in events.

I'll make sure and be very transparent about anything I invite AOD too. I'll post it here. Just remembering a few good times. You still play the GTA game I gifted you on steam kid?

Sergeant Major
    Rank
    Sergeant Major
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

no, you wont invite AOD to anything without talking to our CO/XO first. Don't forget that.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kid A View Post
    no, you wont invite AOD to anything without talking to our CO/XO first. Don't forget that.
    I wouldn't blatany disrespect your authority like that. Especially since your being nice enough to let me keep this forum account.

I'll do things legit and the way AOD leadership wants things done. Your house your rules.

Sergeant Major
    Rank
    Sergeant Major
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Thank you.