If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! RainReaper's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default My very first AOD Thread please have a look :)

Hey guys found this some time ago but no one i know has ever heard of it so i thought id post it up for you guys tell me what you think

Just to show people you don't need a massive budget or well known actors to make something great :)

goto http://vodo.net/l5 to download the HD file

if you don't have torrent software go to http://www.utorrent.com/ to download a free tiny and non invasive client

Please note this program has been made for free distribution and its completely legal to download i from bit torrent

Please don't forget if you enjoyed the first episode help fund more if can afford to go to http://vodo.net/l5#Incentives donate any amount you want even if you've only got $1 to spare :)

The crew aboard the spaceship Argo has just awoken from hypersleep to a nightmare. Having spent the last twenty years searching for a new home to salvage humanity from a dying earth they return home and find something has gone terribly wrong. They have been mysteriously impelled 200 years into the future and find not a trace of any human life. The Argo's Commander, Dr. Richard Adams is determined to find some answers and, aided by the ship's surgeon, Rod Lewis, and onboard Artificial Intelligence, Clarke, decides to explore the one clue to the massive floating O'Neill colony named L5. After an exploratory skiff goes missing inside the colony, Adams and Lewis venture inside themselves to find the answers they seek, nothing can prepare them for what they are about to find.

L5 is a completely crowd-funded production, through the generosity of donors from sites such as kickstarter and indiegogo, the creative team of L5 has spent a year bringing the story to life.
    -------
    Our goal with L5 was to create a compelling, high-production-value science fiction on a small budget. After endless hours in post production were volunteered by a talented team of visual effects artists all over the world, and with the spit and vinegar of home grown construction methods for building props, sets and costumes, as well as the unrelenting support of our families and the local art and business community in the Chicago area, the result was accomplished inside a budget of $15,000.
    Last edited by AOD_Jaden; 08-12-2012 at 10:28 PM.

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough!
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

nice little movie cant wait for the next part

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed,
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still.

Full time Rock'n'Rolla AOD Member AOD_Kale's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Not my type, even though i love SF