Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Rogueltc's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default question about divisions.

So I bought Battlefield 3 a few days ago and I wanted to know if I had to leave this division then apply for bf3 division or do I just swap to that division and keep my current aod status or can I be in both jk and bf3 or ??

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck AOD Member AOD_SpartanOG's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Once in AOD, all you have to do is contact your current CO and the CO of the division you wish to join, talk to them both about it, and switch. Or you can part time in BF3 and keep your main game the same, or the other way around.

"I LIKE HOW BIG IT IS IN MY HANDS, yeah! Slerp slerp slerp!" - Kid A
    "Mila Kunis? Yeah I just want to eat a Big Mac off her armpit!" - Kid A
    "I'm gonna be straight up, like my dick when i see Mon Mothmar" - Mr. Alien

The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Spartan View Post
    Once in AOD, all you have to do is contact your current CO and the CO of the division you wish to join, talk to them both about it, and switch. Or you can part time in BF3 and keep your main game the same, or the other way around.
    Due to the BF3 division being shut down, no one is allowed to switch over to the BF3 division nor are they accepting applications. You are more than welcome to play with them, of course, and I believe there will be a room on Ventrilo set up for them to play, so if you get accepted into AOD, just find the BF3 room and play with them.
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Will the same CO for bf3 division be working with the bf4 division if its made?

[EDIT]

Also, I want to switch to the bf division because I honestly am growing apart from jk and am looking for a new genre of gaming, so I decided since I bought bf3 I am gonna switch to that division, which btw, not sure if it still is going on but if you go on EA's origin app and download battlefield 1942 and just open and close it you get bf3 for 7$? That's how I got it xD

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You'll come back. They always do :)

Unless the don't of course.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

well im not leaving aod so obviously I am coming back lol, I just will not be on the server and vent server (even though I dont even speak on there). I will talk at times on the jk division page lol.

The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Rogueltc View Post
    Will the same CO for bf3 division be working with the bf4 division if its made?

[EDIT]

Also, I want to switch to the bf division because I honestly am growing apart from jk and am looking for a new genre of gaming, so I decided since I bought bf3 I am gonna switch to that division, which btw, not sure if it still is going on but if you go on EA's origin app and download battlefield 1942 and just open and close it you get bf3 for 7$? That's how I got it xD
    I don't know if Archangel will be the CO for the BF4 division, that's entirely up to him and the leaders here.

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to switch to the BF3 division, because they are not recruiting anymore. They are being shut down and put on a hiatus basically. So, I'd recommend if you wish to join us, join the JK division here and sit tight until BF4 comes out, unless you want to stay here by then.
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.