Thread: Unban request.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban request.

Ok, I thought I would put this out there. Earlier today I was playing on AOD (as i do daily) and asked a fellow clanmate of mine FSM that I was going over to the EW server (our clans server) and was automatically banned without warning or anything by Rambo (I presume).

I realise I have a past with AOD, I was rather hoping that was all past and everything is good.

I have no issues with AOD and frequently help populate the servers as well as keep a watchful eye over EW members to make sure none are misbehaving and also inform admins if there's anyone doing anything to jeopardize the game play of others in the server. Where I understand that what I said could of been viewed as advertising, I don't think it would be right to straight out ban me for life for simply asking a member of my own clan to the server we own. (which normally ends up with me coming back after half an hour)

If by inviting FSM to our server I have ultimately upset anyone in the process I am sorry. I would like to get back to playing on the server, I enjoy playing on AOD and with its members.

My IP address is: 81.111.158.30

If for any reason you wish to contact me my steam is: xontress

I look forward to your responce
    Last edited by AOD_Rambo; 07-15-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Ip verification

Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Contact superman on xfire: (therealsuperman) As you probably already know