Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Mikey-2-Guns's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Actively participating in multiple games?

All, I was wondering what the procedure was for joining up to different AOD divisions. I was recruited for DayZ last week. I also play WoT & possibly interested in getting back into PS2. How do I go about joining up for those divisions?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I would like to know this as well. With such a large PS2 community, I'm kind of tempted to get back into it.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I know you need 1 Full-Time Division, but don't know about how many Part-Times.

If you want to be part time for another division you just need to tell your current CO that you are part-times in the following divisions. They should probably be fine with it. After you do that you go to each Division's Division Structure and add yourself to their Part-Timer List by posting the format they have in the post below the division Structure.

There is a different format for each Division Structure, so follow how they say to do it.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Mikey-2-Guns's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thank you!

Did you hit him? Did you hit him again? Samiam_Jr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

you can be in all the division if you want, I play them all, But you must remain active in your main division.

the way to go about joining a game part-time is to notify, or talk with the CO or XO of the division, some allow for you to talk with Cpls or LCpls, but make sure they know.

Also as gift said make sure you inform your CO/XO

Retired and loving it. AOD Member AOD_Caledric's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    New World
    Status
    Active

Basically Sam said it. You can part time in as many AOD Division as you want. We just ask that you remain active with your primary division. Don't stretch yourself out so much that you barely ever play the game for your main division.