I may have a bunch of anxiety disorders, but I'm sure everyone gets stress from time to time. Maybe Nimvlar rammed you. Or you couldn't kill Aviation 3 times for that nifty promotion you wanted. In the real world (Gross), you have your deep breaths, your count to 10s, and the stress balls your high school guidance councilors gave out to you. But what if your like me and want to spend as much time as you can playing War Thunder even when you are pissed at it? (Because your addicted and you just can't get away.)
*Drum roll please*
Custom battles, single missions, dynamic campaigns, and mission editor!
Yes I know these things may not sound enticing, but even one of these missions turns a pissed off psycho Imaginative into noble peace prize winner Imaginative. They are that relaxing! No rams, no TKing, no getting sworn at for being an awesome player (Wink Wink), no new players calling hacks because they have never heard of stealth ammo. Some are fun too, like flying your D-13 in a nighttime raid on a Russian airfield, or bombing out the Japanese fleet with your TBF, or gunning down hordes of Zeros with your B-17, or Huge 44 vs 44 biplane battles or...
12 HOURS LATER
So much to do!
So next time you are wanting to tear the heads off the guys who ram you, team kill you, kill steal, Yak-9 you, or you simply want a change in pace, just relax and play one or two custom battles.