Hello Team,

Gaijin posted this today:

http://warthunder.com/en/news/376-Matchmaking-in-137-en

Excerpt: "You will never meet a jet while flying rank 2 or 3 planes." Yesterday morning, Dec 19th I flew against 5 Shooting Stars in my Rank 3 German LA5 maybe they fix this issue since then. I may still have that replay maybe I should provide that info to Gaijin.

Excerpt about the old MM system: "c) this made battle balance less fair. It could be possible that two players (one of which is “efficient” for match-maker and had +3 rank in 8 tier plane and the other one had -3 in tier 13 plane) would meet in one battle, thus could have 5 rank difference in the old system and according to the current system they could have 2 rank difference!"

When you take 20 plane ranks and make them into 5 ranks doesn't that basically mean using the old system:
1-4 = 1
5-8 = 2
9-12 = 3
13-16 = 4
17-20 = 5

Then using the new system compared to the old system a 5 could meet a 12 which is a 7 rank difference? Actually it does say "according to the current system they could have a 2 rank difference!" A 5 vs 16? Humm?

Anyway, not complaining just an observation. One really positive thing about the new MM process is that RB games on average start much much faster!

I did have fun flying last night in Rank 2 and 3! I hope all are having fun with the new patch!