Knee High to a Worms Ass Phaser Rave's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon6 Phaser Rave's Signature Shop

Hello, I'm offering to make signature banners, avatars, or other stuff in exchange for game items. I offer this because not everyone desires to make their own signatures, and I'd like to get something for the time spent. Below is a list of what I've done in the past.

To order one, first think of what you want. It helps to have details. I'd like your preferred colors, fonts, text, images (or renders), and image dimensions. You may contact me here, via PM, but it's best if we can talk via IM.

Currently, I'm only accepting Firefall crystite, but that's not to say you can't offer something else. Maybe it could be for a game I don't play (maybe I've never played it and I'll find that I like that game), or maybe it could even be and art trade.

My skills include various digital art disciplines. I'll post some of my work so you can get an idea of my skill set:
    3D modeling.
    Firefall TCG Concept.
    Fractal art.
    Shooping.
    Even more shooping.
    Vector.
    Emoticons.
    Also, some non-emoticon pixel art:
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/...forge-1224319/
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/...tor-in-a-suit/

Here's some banners others have ordered from me (excluding the four pictures that I made for a contest): http://imgur.com/a/xJhaN

Here's some banners and avatars that I've made for myself, most using characters from the game Super Monday Night Combat.

Currently my only Firefall avatar. Been meaning to make some banners.

This is my first banner where I've used stuff entirely created by be (excluding the font). All the others I use preset fractals, images found from google/screenshots, etc.

I made this when I used to play Planetside 2. The Vanu had taken over the entire server, so I made it to celebrate.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey not bad mate! love the textures! If I was to give any helpful hints, I'd suggest making the text and/or characters easier to see on some of these, bold em up a bit or darken their shadows, would really make your work. Great work, keep it up!

Knee High to a Worms Ass Phaser Rave's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks, and thanks for the tip.