Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So Introduction - Hello all

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all ;)

Tom here who was welcomed via vent in a very professional and friendly fashion.

Very much looking forward to a few flights out over the coming weeks, months and who knows, years!

Relatively new to WT and still getting to grips with its structure. Mainly fly as the Brits for two reasons, I'm a Brit, I have a strange fascination, and always have done with the Spitfire - if it was a woman, I would! . I have only just unlocked the first Spit and learning its advantages.

What else can I tell you all...
    I live just outside of Brighton (South Coast) and am the MD of Prismaflex UK. We print BIG BANNERS to cover buildings in advertising.
    Live with my Girlfriend who works as a midwife (I couldn't do her job!) and her little boy and have 2 girls myself from my previous *life*.

Attempt to grab a couple of flights a day when time allows and I like many use my gaming as a way to unwind, relax and just have some fun and cannot wait to fly some formations and give support to other members - it most certainly isn't about the kill for me :)

Tips/training are more than welcome in the future so I can branch out into RB and then SB :)

I have one question at the moment...
    Was trying to add the [AOD] tag into WT. Log into my profile here: http://online.gaijinent.com/profile.php and says illegal characters. Anyone help with this?

Thanks all

Tom/eatit

*eatit is my handle (has been for as long as I can remember) due to the days of Battlefield - EA are tits!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Scratch the question regarding the TAG - I have done it right having *ahem* found the sticky :)
    However, where is the edit option on the forum? Cannot see it for the life of me :)

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

You've got to apply to one of the in game squadrons, either AOD or AODE. Hit Menu -> Squadrons -> Look up AOD and apply to one of them.

Talk to an officer about hitting the accept button.

Remember that one time at Band Camp? Aviation21's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hello eatit,

Yes, look up any officer (Spec, Tr, LCpl, Cpl or Sgt) there are a couple of things we need to finalize. Your in-game tag and make sure you have the AOD in-game Chat Channel setup.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Will do.
    I will be online for a good few hours this coming Monday and Tuesday nights.

Speak then hopefully.

Thanks