Did you hit him? Did you hit him again? Samiam_Jr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Ground Vehicles events?

So over in the WOT division we have a fairly large list of various events we run in training rooms, I thought that you guys could have fun with them. Of course they would need a little tweaking, but the ideas are still there.

Here is the link http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71003

Some of you guys who played WOT before you went to WT might remember these.

I don't know nearly enough about WT to tweak them, but one of you guys might.

Have at it men!

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Thank you very much for the link to the thread. We are just a bunch of humble flight jockeys stumbling around dipping our toes into the world of tanks. Exercises and events like these can help turn us from ignorant incompetents to knowledgeable ones. Thanks again!

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Samiam_Jr View Post
    So over in the WOT division we have a fairly large list of various events we run in training rooms, I thought that you guys could have fun with them. Of course they would need a little tweaking, but the ideas are still there.

Here is the link http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71003

Some of you guys who played WOT before you went to WT might remember these.

I don't know nearly enough about WT to tweak them, but one of you guys might.

Have at it men!
    I had forgotten about Murder in Tankville! That was probably the most fun I've ever had in World of Tanks. We got one up on you though. We can force the icons off.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your opinion), we have no artillery vehicles, so no hummel jousting.

We've already stolen Death Races.

Did you hit him? Did you hit him again? Samiam_Jr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Danneskjold View Post
    I had forgotten about Murder in Tankville! That was probably the most fun I've ever had in World of Tanks. We got one up on you though. We can force the icons off.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your opinion), we have no artillery vehicles, so no hummel jousting.

We've already stolen Death Races.
    you know with how arty is in this game, it would make playing battleships fun and easy. Just need to find the right map for it.

Murder in tankville is a blast, and with the option to turn the HUD of that would make it so much easier.