Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I The_Toe_Of_Bo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Putting it to music ....

The other day, I expressed my displeasure with the state of gameplay, and my enjoyment (or lack of) playing War Thunder right now.

!.37 (IMHO) completely changed WT, and none of the patches since have come anywhere near alleviating the problems.

If anything, the game has got worse.

I've always found it easier expressing my feelings through videos and music.

So, I've put together a video which I hope will put across just how I feel about things.

As it stands, I will probably take a LOA ...... need to recharge.

Got too much going on IRL without having to deal with all the asshats, f*ckwits, knobheads, and all round dickheads that populate War Thunder at the moment.

I honestly believe that if I carry on playing, I will walk away from the game ..... which I really don't want to.

See you guys later, and thanks for all the kind responses to my previous posting.

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Good video!

The problem isn't really that War Thunder is better or worse than what it was before. It's that as you've gotten better and more acclimated to the game you notice all the problems. I can rip through a list of all the problems with each version going back to 2 years ago.

Don't forget that Gaijin is tackling a game of proportions that no one has even tried before. To make a Plane Sim, a Tank Sim and a Battleship Sim and instead of just making up the numbers, they do it historically? I mean, how many planes do we currently have, even considering that we don't have all of them?

Everyone needs a break everyonce in a while.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_erk86's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

When I go on LOA. I pull my penis out in public.

Then I get forced to pull my penis out in jail

Moral of the story is, LOA can be dangerous.
    I was truly amazed at the dedication shown by ERK's wingman.
    ERK must be an extremely inspirational leader given that his team mates follow him unto death.
    "Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse"