I'm wondering if there are any other AOD that play D&D, Werewolf, Vampire, Rifts, etc.

If so, why not boast about your favorite character.

For myself, My favorite Character would have to be a D&D character.

Droblack, a Half Drow , Half Black Dragon, Who resents the Underdark and his Black Dragon Ancestry. While Chaotic Neutral in nature, vied to not be as corrupt and evil as his brethren / family.
Later in his life, he became a Messenger for a Deity known as Thorne Attackus (My brother-in-law's character), Or rather just Thorne. Thorne granted Drowblack with a special sword one that would Ressurect him once a day, to aid in the fixing of his "Curse".

Anyway in our gaming, the "Curse of Drowblack" as I call it. Made him problematic. When really it was all on account of "I cant roll dice well". Every combat (nearly), He would die, was killed, killed himself. I'm still rubbish at rolling dice.

Thats my most notable character anyway. Was frustrating to be certain. Anyway my Profile Picture is one I found browsing the internet and I think it fits the bill perfectly. Piles of bones, Grave Stones / Crosses behind the character, and the character himself being stupid and hunched over a sleeping White Dragon, with his right foot placed on the nose of said dragon.