Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Anyone up for roleplay? Will be turned into video

Hey guys I wanna roleplay with some people that wanna make up their own story. For instance Phoenix's execution that was pretty good but only thing is. No talking, and their is no fighting.

Which is why I wanna make a roleplay video. If anyone wants to contact me on Skype at: mctekkitsurvival.darian

I will make a script. I will see how you fight and from that I will determine, If you are in or not.

Many Of these characters you may not have which Is why I will supply you with the pack I am making for MB2.

I will need these types of people:

Republic: 4 Clone Trooper (No legion chosen yet), 3 Jedi(1 Obi-Wan ep.3, 1 Anakin ep.3 , and Jedi of choice.) 2 Arc Troopers (Fives, and Players Choice.), 2 heroes (Both clones)

Empire: 2 Mandalorians (Both RGB any realistic RGB color), 4 Sith (Death Watch Darth Maul, Savage Opress, 1 Shadow Trooper and Sith Mandalorian), 1 Bounty Hunter, 6 Droids (Droid of choice)

If you are good at escaping dueling tking. Your help is greatly needed.

If you are trying out I will give you the skin pack AND once installed Me and A friend are going to be trialing you.

Any questions concerns please message me

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Almost forgot if their is a skin you would rather be if I can find it I will put it in. IF YOU ARE EITHER players choice arc trooper one of the 4 clones jedi of choice droid of choice or mandalorian