Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Goodnews Banned for being TKing? Not quite.

This seems to a rather harsh ban despite me being ENTIRELY afk for the entire event let alone not even tabbed in the game. The evidence in of its own show that me, the player was most certainly not tabbed into the game let alone aware that I was even tking. Even the response when I asked someone who was in game to tell them the actual story was
    "They're not saying anything."
    "11:18 PM - Tourbillon: they said 'LOL ya ok'"
    Seems a little preemptive considering I wasn't force specced for blatantly being AFK and at the same time it seemed the people that were TK when I check the console were either AFK as well or running into it intentionally.
    Also Super and Alien aren't responding me to be on X-Fire so it makes it x100 harder to talk to them.

Full time Rock'n'Rolla AOD Member AOD_Kale's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Why were you afk?
    Superman or Alien will contact you shortly. Please continue to messagz them on xfire, a lot of people are messaging them atm.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kale View Post
    Why were you afk?
    Superman or Alien will contact you shortly. Please continue to messagz them on xfire, a lot of people are messaging them atm.
    Died like midway into the round? Went AFK to wait out the time and played some SS13 while doing it, didn't realize that I would still be shooting/forgot entirely about being in MB2 because i was too focused doing 2d spessmen stuff.