Knee High to a Worms Ass Jayhonda's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon13 Nice Loop hole ya got for your servers lol :cop:

My BF4 has worked flawlessly since day one, no issues what so ever, but recently I join and played on 3 of your servers (Noob Destruction DT) and (Noob Graveyard) and most recently Run that noob down) all done separately at different times. Every time it happens the same way. I play for a day or two, and then next time I try logging in.....Bam get that error, so I try another server of yours, play for a couple of days, and ......Bam same error. tried the 3rd server of yours, and what do you know .....Bam same dam thing. I go to any other random server witch I have, and tried everything under the moon to get that same error, but nope I get right in every time, day or night. I only get it with the 3 servers that you have (so called ban me from) After all of the updates and patches, and so forth never ever a prob with any server PERIOD! EVER! I have a clean record, and no bans anywhere PERIOD! however after playing on your server for 5 or 6 days, I all of a sudden get this (Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open) I have to laugh my ass off, never ever have I had that issue. Well It is very well known that this little Loop hold error. Is a way for Official servers to ban an ip address, without really banning an ip addres (technically) I am not stupid, I have tested it out, and spent the last few days on well over 50 different servers, trying to get that same error, but nope I log in with no problem to every single one of them (including the three of yours( that you have not done this to me yet) that I have never played on yet. I called EA tech, and everything on my side IS PERFECT! If ya want to ban me then just be a man about it and ban me, whatever I do not care. I understand that I am too good of a gamer for most people, and that most can not stand the competition, or the razzing I give out from time to time ( even tho it's all done in fun, and never in a hateful tone EVER!). I know you say officially to your members that, you do not ban because it's an official server Blah Blah Blah...... In reality you use the loop hole to do it for you! This is an issue that needs, and will be reported to EA, and Dice..... Ban for ligament reasons, i.e. hacking, aimboting, and so forth. You can always check a persons record very easy. lot's of sources like, aticheat (aci) PunkBuster, EA Dice, to see if a player has any previous bans, or is a clean player or not.. No need to ban someone for having a bit of fun, or just being to good of a player. Shame on you AOD.... Your members should be real proud of their clan...For banning people that play clean without any hacks.. Sham on you AOD Sham On YOU!

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck 13uckFUtter's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This guy is mlg pro watch out. Maybe if you gave us your real name for battlelog we can help you figure out the situation but instead you come in hear on your high horse.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have no problem giving you my name, so please do not make assumptions. I can feel your tone in your response, but listen I did not come here for that. I have no problem with anyone in here, or with AOD clan, I am simply stating what happen to me, and why. I am the great Nightwolf156, you all know and love. yes I admit I like to haze people, and rattle them in chat. I have never done it in hate, nor anger, it's all done in fun period. No disrespect intended for anyone, and I have never disrespected an admin of any sort. However if the AOD clan members have such thin skin, then I can understand their sensitive nature. The reason I like to nicely and lovingly haze people, is so that when they kill me they get a really good satisfaction in killing me, and it brings a smile to their face I hope, listen it's done in sports games and the like all the time all over the world, and It'a a kind of comradery if you will, no harm intended. However I have served this great nation of ours, and am a military vet, so if any of your AOD members can say the same, then you know what it is like to be with a group of fellow brother in arms, especially during war time, and how you give each other shit from time to time to break the tension of war. Listen I know that is why you guys ban me form those particular servers. I have never had an issue in the whole time I have been playing BF ever since 1942. I have had every BF since, and have play with many different clans, and hundreds of servers. Not one ban, not one kick, not one issue with the game, no bugs nothing PERIOD! I know exactly what happened. I am okay with it tho, no problem. i think it's a shame you have to be this way over something so minuscule, but hey it's your server. Hell read the chat log, I have even said in the log several times for people to donate to this server, and help you guys out! Why! would I do that? Because I am a nice guy, and think your servers are fun to play on. listen I did not come here to bitch, just wanted to state my point that banning me was a little much for me having fun in chat, just to get some people going in a fun manner, just look it up, you can see for yourself. Anyway if you guys can't handle a little hazing, dam I would hate too see how you ever would cope in the real military. Anyway I understand, and have no hard feelings towards you guys so I can just move on to another server that has no issues with having fun in chat. peace and best wishes. Love ya, and Kisses. Your friendly neighborhood NightWolf...... :o)

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_jerrysandusky's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Our servers are all official, thusly we can not ban. If you would be so kind as to supply us with your IP address so I can investigate your issue in our server logs?

Sent from my nut sack using tapatalk and astroglide.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies

Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

You need to use paragraphs if you want to communicate with us. I cannot read that without getting a headache. As Jerry suggested, PM us your IP and we will investigate from our end.
    To show our appreciation, for having so much power, we keep Heaven stocked with fresh souls. We are Angels of Death

"Neca eos omnes, deus suos agnoscet"

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Repsol044's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

One thought per sentence would improve your writing skills as well.

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Punctuation, proper sentence structure, grammar and prose are so 2012.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well it was very late at night, and I was not aware that I was in English class lol. Thanks for the tutorial lessons, and harsh criticism you guys are so good at. I will PM my ip, as requested..

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

I'm handling this. No future comments are necessary from AOD as fun as grammar policing can be.