Knee High to a Worms Ass jeepgod's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default BF4 server ban?

So yesterday, 30 Aug 2014 a bunch of us from the MOTO clan were on your server. The majority of us on one side, we were on our TS server and after rounds would try to link up. We have been doing this for days on your server. But yesterday one of your admins had an issue with it, took matters into his hand and moved a few of us around. We did and didn't really complain about it. He said a few had moved back. I don't know if any did or not. After about 10-15 minutes into a round, he banned two of us. Jaydog and myself. No explanation onto why, but we were the top two players round after round. After that our clan left. We also will probably not be back on your server with this kind of treatment. We have our own server and routinely play against each other. We venture out to play other good servers to work on our teamwork with one and another, and also help populate those servers that we like.

If your admin believes that Jaydog or myself moved back to our team, we did not. If for some reason we did, than that was the server moving us between rounds, we didn't do it manually.

Any way, I'm not asking for an unban or anything, your server.. you run like you want. I just wanted to bring this to light, since it was unprofessional.

Jeepgod

I didn't take Steroids...Honest AOD Member AOD_gigglebear1's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Sorry to hear about the troubles you had. But our servers are official and EA has disabled banning or moving in these servers. So I far as us banning you and your friend is a false statement. We liked you guys in our server but we do not like people stacking on to one side of a server and have the other side being base raped. As sever owners your self I'm pretty sure you under stand. This is why one of the admins asked you to switch. But we cannot ban from official servers. If you would like we can help you with any issues you are having connecting to our servers.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Gofish aka juniorFish
    Let me get in front of you, I'm coming (with riot shield in hand)
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WarHawk92x View Post
    So Gigglebear walks into a bar and sees a really hot chick. He walks up to her and says "Hey baby did you capture C? Cause I just got a cruise missile."

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_jerrysandusky's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Thread is locked.

your clan was very professional in nature, and you were met with utmost professionalism.

In the future, please remind yourselves of these things:

1) These are AOD Servers, you are guests here.
    2) We do not stack our own servers. Your clan will NOT stack our servers and base rape them.
    3) When asked by admins or officers, you are treated no different then clan members, our wishes are non-negotiable.