Hey fellow Angels.

As of today, my LOA has finished.

However, and I know you are all going to be terribly sad about this, I won't be able to do much flying over the next few months.

Whilst I've been away, life has really got in the way of things and I'm going to have to work all the hours that God sends to get back on track financially. Although my hand and elbow are well on the road to recovery .... not working has left me in a bit of a crisis. As Captain Blackadder once said, "This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis.'"

Anyway, I will do my best to fly over the next few months. Hopefully, things should start settling down by October, and I will be able to commit more time to War Thunder and start mixing with all the asshats, dickwads, fuckheads, knobrots, dickweeds, and window lickers that infest War Thunders. Fuckers are like cockroaches ..... you just can't kill 'em!

I'll leave you with a video and as the song says, "Hello, Hello. It's good to be back, it's good to be back."

See you in the sky Angels.