Like the title says, my Samsung 840 EVO is dying. Last night I turned my computer off, like normal, but the fans and the lights stayed running. I waited a couple minutes with no change so I flipped the power supply switch. Today when I went to turn it on, I got a nice 0xc00000e9 error, stating that

"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Windows\system32\config\system
Info: Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing, or corrupt."

I ran the repair and it fixed registry issues. I can now start the computer, but after a while it just freezes and stops responding. I can usually move the mouse around, but that is pretty much it. I have done a few things to check into it more. CCleaner found a bunch of errors in the registry that I fixed (after backing it up, of course) but that didn't solve the issues. I checked the SMART report for the SSD, which only has Windows and Battlefield 4 installed (all my other programs are installed on a regular hard drive) and it showed the following:

Description Threshold Current Value Worst Value Raw Data Status
Reallocated sector count 10 99 99 2 OK
Power-on hours 0 99 99 1396 OK
Power-on count 0 99 99 347 OK
Wear leveling count 0 99 99 8 OK
Used reserved block count 10 99 99 2 OK
Program fail count 10 100 100 0 OK
Erase fail count 10 100 100 0 OK
Runtime bad count 10 99 99 2 OK
Uncorrectable error count 0 99 99 1993 FAIL
Airflow temp 0 67 67 33 OK
ECC error rate 0 199 199 1993 FAIL
CRC error count 0 100 100 0 OK
POR recovery count 0 99 99 26 OK
Total LBAs written 0 99 99 26260... OK

The total LBAs written was cutoff and I was not able to expand the column before it froze again. But as you can see, the uncorrectable error counts and ECC error rates are listed as failed. Some of the others are higher than they should be for this drive being only a few months old. This was supposed to be a pretty good drive, I would have thought it would last longer than this. According to the Samsung program for the drive, it shows the drive health as good, even with the two fails. Anyone have any suggestions? I am planning on just putting windows back on one of my regular drives, the SSD bonus in Battlefield 4 is pretty much nonexistent with the new delayed starts. I will be contacting Amazon since that is where it was purchased from, and Samsung as well, but from what I have seen in the comments on the Amazon page lately, there are a lot of complaints from the last couple months.