The stars make no noise.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    Warframe
    Status
    Active

Default Radio Chatter Contest

Find that background radio chatter annoying? How awesome would it be if it was YOU doing the annoying instead?!

http://www.ign.com/wikis/ign-communi...hatter_Contest

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! GwenWolf's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

"What are the rules?

This is only open to US residents and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec). Entries must be received by Novemeber 8th, 2014 11:59PM Pacific. Apologies to you younguns, but you must be 18 and over to enter.

1 unique voice recording will be implemented in the game based on creativity and ability to keep within the lore of Warframe.

4 preselected line recordings will be implemented in the game based on creativity and grasp of the character being casted."

Says whaaaaaaaat ??! What do they mean excluding Quebec !!!! I know some of us have a big accent, but common !!! Should I remind that there is a part of population here in Montreal that speaks english first and french after (when they do speak french...)

bah, I'm part of the french speaker anyways... But if they took GSP for a character in Captain America 2, they could surely use us for a stupid radio contest :p