So, I bought the game Elite: Dangerous, and some real life stuff came up that made it so I couldn't actually afford the game. I need medicine to make life somewhat more bearable each month. I politely asked them how I go about getting a refund. Apparently they don't give two shits, they have my money, that's all they care about. Not only that, but a mod has been harassing me as well. After removing my thread from the forums, he messaged me saying it wasn't the proper forum, so I asked HIM how I go about doing it, and here is his reply:

Re: Regarding your post on the Forum in the ED support thread
Hello,

Being a moderator on the Forum does not mean that a person works for that company as well as the only responsibility of the moderator is to ensure that the Forum members do not violate the Forum rules.

I strongly suggest you to change your tone as I find it rude to say the least and as I have stated in my previous Private message it alienates most of the people who might offer you help.

I have provided the information that is easily found on the ED's store page and the link to Frontier's customer support. Take into account that you did not provide any information about, which version of the game you have bought in your first post so it was possible to assume that you had only a Full version, which is not released yet and hence is refundable.

I have also provided you with the link to the customer support and advised to contact them after it became clear that you have bought the version of the game that was already released:
https://support.zaonce.net/

Best regards,
Aleksej.

Strongly suggest? Change my tone? First off, this message lacks any semblance of customer service, second, I'm pretty sure he meant to make it sound as much like a threat as it does.

So if you guys agree with me that this isn't right, to refuse me a refund on an unreleased, unfinished product, kindly tweet and post everywhere you can about how @Frontierdev doesn't care about its customers, only its bottom line.