The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Default Something I've been working on

This is a classical music inspired rendition of the first song I ever wrote. I haven't had the time to record the actual song (And I need to wait for the singer to get his lazy ass to sing it anyways), and I got bored, so I made this version. It's all played by me, though through MIDI. Except the drums. Those were MIDI too, but I didn't play those.

The Pizzicato parts aren't very well played. I had a harder time playing those on the keyboard than I would have playing it on guitar. Besides that, I think it sounds pretty good. A lot of the melodies were written on the spot, and there may be some clashing (For you music enthusiasts) that you notice. Overall, I think it sounds pretty good though. Let me know what you think of it!

Without further ado: https://www.mediafire.com/?ivgnxzllqj3iejr

If you hit Listen, then you don't have to download it.
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.

Don't find fault, find a remedy. -Henry Ford
    Rank
    Command Sergeant
    Division
    Black Desert
    Status
    Active

Listening to it now. Nice work! I like some of the ebb and flow, acceleration and deceleration of the piece.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! RiccaMaeve's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I found the sudden tempo change at the beginning a little jarring, but overall it was pretty neat. Well done!

The Token Staff Sergeant
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_RiccaMaeve View Post
    I found the sudden tempo change at the beginning a little jarring, but overall it was pretty neat. Well done!
    Yeah, like I said, I had a hard time with the pizzicato parts. I'm not a piano player (Most everything was recorded via keyboard plugged into computer MIDI, except drums), and the rhythm was changed from what the original song was. I simplified it the whole part for the pizzicato violins. Regardless, I could have done a better job of getting it down right. lol
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10768&dateline=135607  8793
    Don't fold if you're made to bend.