Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban request

Hello

You must include the reason that you think you were banned. - Using binds that would make me lag and make me "teleport" giving me advantage towards other players since i would randomly spawn infront of them (com_maxfps 1) (com_maxfps 100)
    You must include the admin who banned you, if you know. - Superman
    You must include the circumstances under which you were banned. - Well, i would mostly use the binds to troll people without attacking them, however i did used them in order to gain unfair advantage a few times. Apparently i got warned and to be honest i did not see the warning.
    You must include your PC IP. - 190.149.65.10
    You must include an apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so. - I apologize to Superman for ignoring his warning although i did not see it (maybe i was distracted) and the people i annoyed with this bind.

Yeah sorry guys, tbh this is the only game i play due to university and pande is the only non eu server with population so being banned from it would really suck, in case i eventually get unbanned i would obviously never use these binds on aod servers again.

It is bad luck to be superstitious. SuperMan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Unbanned.