Hybrid View

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Derp Thunder/Head on Thunder - with no fighter cover you have to do it yourself...

...yeah, Derp Thunder.

Had some really, really good games together with Kaygen. Many rocket-kills but little fighter cover - so had to not only wipe out the rubbish on the ground but also all those nasty fighters. Enjoy!

First gane, Merchant Fleet.. Team is derping around in a corner or something. At one point there was a He-111 flying 100m above our air base with no fighters on him.. Dived in with my Peshka for the evil ships and boats.. The OP Cargo Ships set me on fire but I fly for the pillboxes. The blues are derping around without helping out with the fighter cover of course - La-5 and MiG-3 comes in hot..

..but they did not count on Boris, the gunner! Mig-3 dies and I blow myself up (actually Toe had planted a bomb in my aircraft)... Boris is good but wait until you see Ivan in the IL-2M..

...powered by mighty Vodka he shoots a Typhoon pilot in the face...

...then seconds later - and within 2 seconds of each other dispatches bot a LaGG-3 and a P-36C..! All three within 10s..

But Derp Thunder is not over. And fighter cover will still not be present. You just have to do it yourself! And nd maybe save the fighters with your attacker....

Teh Evil Fucker Wulfs are out in force... Nasty Mr. Rockstrom in his 190 climbs but did not count on Mr. Peschka having fireworks for him!

Mr. Rockstrom did not think that was funny however so immidiately climbs for the little Peschka. and starts to chase him. And when he canīt bring him down he rams him..

...but Mr. Peschka is made of Stalin-wood so survives!
    But Mr. Rockstrom is very angry so grabs another Fw 190 and do what they do *best* - head on and this time both crashes (three planes lost to that Peschka!)

But more evil 190s lurk... IL-2M is back to keep them at bay however...
    ..they try to run with fear but they cannot outclimb Russian rokkitz!

Mr. Yak 9 K tries his luck in yet another head on but Mr IL-2M have rokkitz for everyone!

Yak 9K could not but maybe it works with a Yak 9T?

No. Mr IL-2M also have cannons and machine guns... But evil Mr. Yak 9T flies into Mr. IL-2M so Mr. P-39 K-1 has to take over and derp out punishment!

You kill by 37mm, you die by 37mm Mr. Yak-9T no2...

You Fw 190 never give up your head ons, do you? Atlest this one turned...

Mr. Yak-7B feels lucky and also has a go...

...but with the usual head on result, both die.

But it is still head-on season, for everyone! Or so it seems....

Mr. Peschka is out to dive bomb again. Friendly P-63 aslo joins in the fun at derping ground units instead of beeing a good fighter jock. But when Mr. Ki.102 turn up Mr. P-63 fakks off so Mr. Peschka has to shoot Mr. Ki.102 in the face himself..

That makes the red P-63 very angray so he herpe-derps into Mr. Peschka instead of shooting him..

Mr. IL-2M now has to take over - not only flying but defend the spawn arean, kill enemy fighters, save friendly fighters from - enemy fighters..! And bomb shit.

Evil Mr. Beaufighter is at spawn but Mr. IL-2M shoots those guys in the face..

...but on the way to his real job, bombing shit on the ground, he spots a friendly F4U beeing chased by a P-47D. Ok, do not worry fighter! The attacker will save you!

Swedish P-47s cannot fly without both wingz.. But do we have any useful fighters anywhere??

Another P-39 also want to see if he can survive eight 132mm rockets to the face...

..he could not. There is plenty of rockets for everyone! Just form a line...

Final game in part 2...

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Last game - or "Fun and Games with Kaygen - Part Deux"

Peschka is once again out bombing shit, no fighter cover around so he has to chase off nasty Jap Planes and set them on fire...

...but when something is burning - the *friendly* fighters come like flies to shit - and takes the kill..

...however, Peschka gets happy by shooting an I-185 in the face. Bacuse.. Head-onz.. Why, like outmaneouvre the bomber..?

Ok, IL-2M again... He spawns in and yet AGAIN are there a load of reds in the spawn area..! WTF?

One.

Two.

Three.

Any fighters around or are you derping again..? Donīt think the Derp-day is over however, but my planes have plenty of rokkitz! Game on!

The replay system is now pretty good. It can be fun to see what the team mates did during the game - follow them There are a lot of derps out there..! (Including Toe)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The Saga continues - Dave shoots people in the face (with rockets).

Tough day, huh?

Yeah - they just do not leave me alone...

Saw this fella a little late so had to take the head on. With rokkitz...

"_Letīs climb for a head on with my 4x 7.92mm MGs to that Hellcat. US planes suck I have heard and head onz is da shit!"

"_Eat hot lead head on noob!!"

Yeah I am not a fan of it, not at all... You guessed right.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ona fine Thursday I was out flying in the fresh alpine air.. Having a good time. That did not last long though, a Fw 190 came for the usual head on..

Goddamit! My new wing..!

Made a "tactical advance rearwards" for "teh Schilling-landing" (Tm)(R)(C)..

Ok, glorius workers and peasants, get me a new wing and some duct-tape!

There we go!

Ah shit... The other wing in another head on.. Now it is war!

You hole my wing, I derp your a$$!

Gotta love when those 37mm connect..

An investigation has been started, to see if (or rather, how) Toe is responsible. I think I saw some tracers coming in on me when landning. Since I never make bad landnings and there were no enemies (well, I mean red enemies..) in vicinity the suspicion is high - especially with his record...

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I The_Toe_Of_Bo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Again .... with the bullshit.

I've spent the entire fucking day on shitty held up trains or motorways at a standstill!!

Nothing to do with me mate.

As they say .... "a bad workman always blames his tools" especially when he is a tool.

:bryce: