Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default The hard life of a Jug...

...not that kind of Jug! This one you dirty lot!

"Gabby" Gabreski-skin.

You know, you try to be useful. Bomb stuff in Ground Strike missions and then hope the rest of your team find themselves something useful to do like covering those attackers or the bombers or like bomb stuff themselves...

Yeah right - in War Thunder Arcade?

Those tanks close to spawn at Top of the World needs to die and no one else cares, but atleast they might cover you?

No, it is much more fun derping around in the furball/shit bowl.. F6F-3 diving in for a head on..

Well, I usually have plenty of rockets for eevryone doing that, today is not different and you are not special little Hellcat.

Yeah team, why not let everyone and their mama fly straight into our base.

Ground Target ammo seems to rip the ass of stuff and works much better than any other ammo on the P-47 for me. You can even shoot Medium Tanks with it..!

Another one slipped through?

Come on team! Keep the base clean now ffs..

You are trying, right?

Dakka-dakka-dakka!

Well, bombs are up - letīs be useful again..

Bulls eye?

Of course a Bf 109 comes for a head on but is only rewarded by a .50 in the face...

And then another F6F-3 coming for a head-on. The last one was no special and neither is you.. *yawn*

But the team probably had fun in the furball I guess......

Remember that one time at Band Camp? Aviation21's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Dave,

Maybe your team's plan is to create a furball vortex which the enemy cannot resist allowing you to take care of the important stuff!

Just a thought!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Let us say that is the case... But today I am only amused/happy so it is okay...

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

If you get the Jug above 25k feet, there is hardly a plane in the game that can touch it. The damned shame in War Thunder is that this hardly ever happens.

I've been begging the devs to give me an option in custom battles to set spawn altitude.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah I usually do not get below 5000m (see the post in the Briefing room) but few others get up there at this BR... Got bored and had to do some ground work and for once really had fun doing it with the Jug. I hate being chased by *inferior* aircraft and outperformed at derp level/low altitude, but today was a good day...

I have by the way, dragged both a LaGG 3 and a Spitfire IIb to above 8000m and while I sloowly pulled away (pretty straight line, did not try to have them climb in a disadvatangeous waY9 they still kept on me pretty good. Gotta love Arcade....
    They might keep climbing for a while but once up there... FFS..
    These are D-25s and D-28s, they should have paddle propellers for once, they did climb pretty decent with them and up there with their turbo superchargers...

Would gladly fly with you in RB if you can show me how to make them work well by the way...

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

On the other hand - RB is pretty fucked up as well. Was on the same altitude as a Yak 3P - he went for a head on, missed, I kept goign. He made a 180 degree turn and catches up. I dive, he outdives me. This game is so retarded in favour of the Russians it is not even funny. They ought to fix that or go to Hell.