Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Null0000's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_NorTig View Post
    I've been playing it since a bit after release, mostly doing trading. Combat isn't really my thing even if I've started to try it out a bit (I suspect my "mostly harmless" rank is fully deserved. :P
    I'm focusing on trading in my Type-7 to get my asp back so i can do some exploring again. Feel free to add me ingame, the username is NorTig

I Find that Elite is an excellent pastime, but a bit disappointed that there isn't better options for playing together as a group yet. (coming early March)
    Still had quite a bit of fun playing with Peacm and helping eachother out. (Boosting him, getting help back when I FUBAR'ed my first Asp.)
    I think Zero Punctuation said it well: I enjoy E:D, but I am a bit weird :P
    You weren't flying your asp without insurance were you?

Looking for the lazy way out NorTig's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Null0000 View Post
    You weren't flying your asp without insurance were you?
    Oh, no, no. Worse. I had insurance... the first time i crashed. I then proceeded to chrash again almost immidiatly, not paying attention to my balance and surroundings, and thats how i learned how the insurance/loan system does (and doesn't) work.
    I only have my self to blame, but it was an expensive lesson to learn. I still mentaly kick myself everytime i think of those 14 million i lost :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12