Just applied for LOA again.

My heart is so not in this game at the moment.

With Xmas rapidly approaching I'm pulling down 14+ hours 7 days a week, and so when I log on I want to spend a couple of hours relaxing.

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE with the way this game is right now.

It's head on after head on. Ramming after ramming. Bombers chasing bombers. This ain't a plane simulation game ...... it's just a retarded fucked up mish mash of all that is wrong with online gaming!!

I try to do everything right.

In a fighter. Climb at the beginning of the game, and I get rammed by pricks who are diving like fuck for the shitbowl.

I start in a bomber. I climb. I get rammed by a friendly barrel rolling prick who didn't bother to check to his side.

I'm screaming out on the chat to ignore the bases, we ain't got time to bring the airfield down. Go for GTs. Totally ignored.

So on, and so, and so on ........

It's got so bad, that I haven't even got the inclination to do any more videos.

I have another operation scheduled for Feb 05th 2015. This time for my right wrist and elbow. So, I've put in for LOA up to 01st March 2015.

Anyway, enough ranting. I might say something that I regret.

I've spoken to a few people about my misgivings ..... but here is not the time or place to air them right now.

I'll try and look in over the next few months, but no guarantees.

I'll just have to make do with Top Eleven: Be a Football Manager on Facebook for now.