Hello,

I have an inkling with the number of people that span this awesome clan that there are at least a few members who are capable and may also be willing to offer math and science related assistance and/or on various other subjects (literature, history, and more).
I propose we set up a sub-forum for academic related questions with one caveat: the person asking the question cannot simply just ask and be given the answer. Their must be dialogue to insure the questioner actually understands the material which is being discussed. I am open to ideas on how to enforce this policy, but, the bottom line of this idea would be no assistance one way without equal or more assistance/attentiveness the other way. It should be appropriately reciprocal when related to effort on all sides.

I am relatively fluent in basic math, science, and history. I would be happy to offer help to any one out there who needs it if I am available.

Furthermore I am also in need of assistance related to harder math and science which I am finding difficult.

Feedback, ideas, and overall opinions to this proposition are welcomed and encouraged.

Thank you for your time.

-skinnyM