Had some really nice games with Shortbus and Barczak today.. First out some NAP-flying in Korea with the Wirraways - beautiful aircraft! And we sneaked in and bombed stuff like little intruders..

War Thunder at its best! This was fun!

More Wirraway action to be had so join us tomorrow already!

Then we discovered some fun tactics with japanese planes.. You guys probably already knew (and I discovered it the painful way) that Ki-43 donīt take too much G.. So what do you do when one gets on your F2A-3? Dive..

"Get the Yank!"

"-Whoops!"

We planned it and hoped it would work and I think we popped three Hayabusas there? lol..

Barczak knows his formation flying!

We also ended up opposite Morten & Grundle! Poor guys must have got the team mates me and Short had earlier (actually these were not bad, we were just more aggressive?)

In our F2A-3s we ended up beside F4Us, F6Fs, Spitfire IIbīs etc. But they were more interested in derping H6Ks and ground targets so it was up to the Buffaloes to carry the fight. And we did...
Sadly (?) Morten and Grundle did not fall for the wing-ripping-trick (cheaterz!)
Next time you guys squad up with us and you do not have to see this to your plane (hopefully..!)

Unidentified AOD-member:

We totally outclassed the F6Fs, F4Us etc. in our team. A bit sad and very funny..

Then I flew some Hurricane on my own.. Discovered that Ki.61 donīt pull up that easy..

One..

Two..

Three..
Yes! Three Ki-61 crashed when following my Hurricane Mk. I in a loop..! I did not shoot at any of them but still claim three kills..

Then tried to chase down the last guy..

But he did not want to fight so put the nose into the ground, *boom!*

Ok then..