Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Server Coffer Report - January

Thanks to all the folks who have donated to keep our servers up and running. The donations link has been updated.

We never ask for donations, we just inform. Because of our generous members, we currently stand at $232 dollars, with our next billing cycle at the end of this month. The number of servers and number of slots depend on what our donations look like. If they dip to low, we have to reassess. If they soar, the possibility of more servers is always there (like a 32 man Rush again). The above link has the particulars.

Thanks again to everyone who's put a little of themselves into the division and the clan. Members are the lifeblood of the division.

It looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here or something man.
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Great work guys, awesome job!

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Vial8R's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

We were just talking about this last night, with Hardline coming out, are we going to drop all BF4 servers and go exclusively to hardline right away, or do both. My thought was it would depend on the donations and what the population is for each. If we don't have a lot switch to Hardline, it might make sense to keep one for BF4, with admin message directing people to the Hardline servers. However, if we don't get enough donations, that wouldn't be worth it financially. Bottom line is we are here for fun, but to have fun, we all need to let the command know what we are doing when Hardline releases. Back to work, see you all in a few hours when I get home from work.

Sent from my Moto X to your screen via the magic of the internet.
    If you need help with anything, let me know and I will do my best to either help or find someone that can.
    Current Ryzen 7 Gaming Rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GWYjQV

Not in the face! Not in the face! AOD Member AOD_systep's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Tom Clancy
    Status
    Active

Let's wait until after the next beta, and that should give us all a sense of how fast the community will migrate. I recall one of the sargs mentioning that it will be gradual (over a couple months or so), so fear not :)