Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue animalmc's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Dota2

So just wondering if anyone on here plays DOTA 2 at all .

ive been playing a while now and getting bored of playing with randoms who dont play as a team.
    i would say im quite seasoned at it with over 800 games behind me, and would like to play with some other AOD members.

If possible aswell i would like to get a good team together and enter some tournaments, so would need good players or those who would be willing to play and be coached.

So if any higher ups read this i just want to know if its possible to create a division for it, just info before i post in the " division requests " .

i know some of you will be more for LOL that DOTA so no silly fights over which is best.

if you want to play a few games with me then you can add me to steam if you want to and we can have a match or 2.

[AOD]animalmc is my steam name.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

MOBA games don't really work well for divisions. The groups are far too small, and there is little to no clan support in them.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Several people play them but as Rainbow has pointed out they aren't really setup for organizations like AOD. Check out the various threads in my signature to find people to play wtih .