Thread: TeamSpeak 3

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hello psychobyte,

Thank you for your interest in joining AOD. The AOD_ in the forum name is given once you have been through the induction and become a member. Please click the red "Apply Here" on the top menu bar of the forums and select the application for the division you would like to join. There are just a few questions and then a recruiter from that division will be in touch with you.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue marshraider's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

for some reason i cannot connect i have uninstalled re installed rebooted and all i get is <06:21:57> Trying to resolve hostname (server name removed)
    <0601> Trying to connect to server on (server name removed)
    <0607> Failed to connect to server
    any suggestions. Only difference I can see is that my old client never had a chat window at the bottom. I have cut and pasted the site name and I also used the ip address Oogie gave me still doesn't work. And when I use IP address all I get is this Trying to connect to server on (server info removed)
    <0641> Failed to connect to server
    Last edited by Whraith; 02-28-2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Removed server information from public forum

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

also flushed my dns cache i can connect to public server no problem i even tried to do a server search for ours but to no avail. I went on web sites to look for a solution but can't seem to find one.
    I hope there is no dead chicken and a paper bag at midnight involved.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I also tried to ping our server no response i can ping public server i also can connect to other servers no problem including ones with passwords. All the ping gives me is it is in dallas. anyway gotta go to work hopefully be on tonight.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

I am locking this thread because it is News and Announcements, not Conversations and Discussions. Further discussion about TS can be done here:
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=538

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123